Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (38156 Views)

June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore / I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
naifizzy:

People like you fail to see possibilities in the midst of impossibilities...

But dont worry you will live to see our glory.
I careless you know. Next time come sensible with your mentions grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by naifizzy: 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
majekdom2:
hahahah, oga there is dignity in labor. Good at your company. How is the competition with uber and taxify going. Is Sowore not supposed to be promoting the use of indigenous technology and your app. Sowore should say I will make sure Nigerians use Grandexpress not exporting weed. Because I haven’t even heard of your app and There isn’t a reason for me to download with your post.lmao. I have attached my trips in the country and outside the country using both apps. Next time, be guided before you jump into conclusions.

You are laughing and mocking an indigenous Tech Solutions. And yet you come here and rant nonsense.

You are nothing but a hypocrite of a slime.

Lol!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by naifizzy: 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
majekdom2:
I careless you know. Next time come sensible with your mentions grin

But I thought you cared on developing home-based technology?

Oh you just a deluded disgruntled Nigerian who rants for no just reason to vent your frustrations...

Good luck!!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by naifizzy: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2018
majekdom2:
oh, what does living in a third world country mean. I am not mocking you. There is dignity in labor. Even if na cobler you be, I won't start by talking you down. That's not a sensible thing to do but if you think you can talk me down when you don't know me, don't worry, you will have it well. It's unfortunate that the people that have it don't even start by talking people or bragging. It's your likes that do. Who cares about your app. What solution is it solving, what's the traction, who and who is on your team. How tech is it. There are a thousand and one app on IOS and playstore. I care less dude. Next time, be sensible and matured in your comments grin. In the mean time, I ll send you my address so you can send some cake to my girlfriend grin

I never bragged about anything. You were the one that was mocking me Agege bread. Only letting you know one of the few things I am upto.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by naifizzy: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2018
majekdom2:
oh so you have not launched grin

Not yet. But soon. Will need to have about 100 drivers before I launch. This month by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2018
naifizzy:

You are laughing and mocking an indigenous Tech Solutions. And yet you come here and rant nonsense.

You are nothing but a hypocrite of a slime.

Lol!!

I won't support a tech solution of a man who comes talking down someone before knowing the person, supports a man who does not make sense communicating his campaign promises. I repeat " exporting marijuana means- tho marijuana is illegal, we will plant, you will not consume, we will only export. Does this make sense. It is better said this way "marijuana has lots of medicinal value, the market will grow, I think it will be opportunity for Nigerians. I will legalise marijuana and it's use. This makes more sense. It's simple. That said, tell sowore to promote your ride sharing solution. Taxify and Uber should not be the market leader. In Russia, they have their own type of facebook I can't remember the name now. Some countries don't allow some apps... these are policies and laws that help the economy. This is what we want not exportation of weed according to your mentor.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by naifizzy: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2018
majekdom2:
oh, what does living in a third world country mean. I am not mocking you. There is dignity in labor. Even if na cobler you be, I won't start by talking you down. That's not a sensible thing to do but if you think you can talk me down when you don't know me, don't worry, you will have it well. It's unfortunate that the people that have it don't even start by talking people or bragging. It's your likes that do. Who cares about your app. What solution is it solving, what's the traction, who and who is on your team. How tech is it. There are a thousand and one app on IOS and playstore. I care less dude. Next time, be sensible and matured in your comments grin. In the mean time, I ll send you my address so you can send some cake to my girlfriend grin

Now let me educate you a little bit.

1. My app favours both drivers and passengers. For Drivers they will earn 100% of every trip fare cost paid by the passengers.
For the passengers they will enjoy a more affordable Trip Fare Rate compared to other ride sharing apps since there is no commission being paid to mu company.

2. Transparency of Trip Charges. How Trip Charge functionality will be very direct and both Drivers and passengers will be carried along. No room for automated systematic charges that are prone to exploitation. We charge per distance amd time....

3. Realtime customer feedback for both Drivers and passengers
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by naifizzy: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2018
majekdom2:
I won't support a tech solution of a man who comes talking down someone before knowing the person, supports a man who does not make sense communicating his campaign promises. I repeat " exporting marijuana means- tho marijuana is illegal, we will plant, you will not consume, we will only export. Does this make sense. It is better said this way "marijuana has lots of medicinal value, the market will grow, I think it will be opportunity for Nigerians. I will legalise marijuana and it's use. This makes more sense. It's simple. That said, tell sowore to promote your ride sharing solution. Taxify and Uber should not be the market leader. In Russia, they have their own type of facebook I can't remember the name now. Some countries don't allow some apps... these are policies and laws that help the economy. This is what we want not exportation of weed according to your mentor.

I am not seeking your support. I dont need it. You are just 1 disgruntled hypocrite.

You talk of advancing the Tech innovation in Nigeria and you go on mocking an indigenous Tech Solutions inititaitive.

Yet you sing praises to foriegn tech companies in Nigeria...

You are sincerely confused. A sadist!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by naifizzy: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2018
majekdom2:

You have been exposed and utterly defeated. Your arguements are baseless and are very shallow. You have eaten your words twice.

You are just a sadist.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 06, 2018
naifizzy:

I am not seeking your support. I dont need it. You are just 1 disgruntled hypocrite.

You talk of advancing the Tech innovation in Nigeria and you go on mocking an indigenous Tech Solutions inititaitive.

you countered my posts supporting technology investments in Nigeria, advocated weed exportation, here you are crying that your solution is being mocked grin . Hello, I didn't mock your solution. You are just confused and a sadist grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2018
naifizzy:

That I advocate tech innovations doesn't mean I have to support a "tech product" from a silly person. It's one thing to advocate tech, it's another thing to support and like the owner of a tech product. I don't have to like a product because I like the sector it's in. I can like other products in the sector. There is no confusion here. You are not just thinking broad enough to enjoy my argument.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 06, 2018
naifizzy:

Now let me educate you a little bit.

1. My app favours both drivers and passengers. For Drivers they will earn 100% of every trip fare cost paid by the passengers.
For the passengers they will enjoy a more affordable Trip Fare Rate compared to other ride sharing apps since there is no commission being paid to mu company.

2. Transparency of Trip Charges. How Trip Charge functionality will be very direct and both Drivers and passengers will be carried along. No room for automated systematic charges that are prone to exploitation. We charge per distance amd time....

3. Realtime customer feedback for both Drivers and passengers

great features... keep it up!!!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by naifizzy: 12:42am On Sep 06, 2018
majekdom2:
That I advocate tech innovations doesn't mean I have to support a "tech product" from a silly person. It's one thing to advocate tech, it's another thing to support and like the owner of a tech product. There is no confusion here. You are not just thinking broad enough to enjoy my argument.

Enough of your hypocrisy.... Begun with your deceit. People like you are typical backstabbing snitches.

I know your kind.

If truly you stand for the good of the country as you posted in your mentions, you won't turn out like this.

It's because of your typical crude ways (bane of the black man) your are soaked with hate and bile. You never see good in anything aspiring.

Shame on you...

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by naifizzy: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2018
majekdom2:
great features... keep it up!!!

Now that is strange.... smiley

Thanx. Let's take our country back!!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by citizenY(m): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Pojomojo:
The clueless
The lifeless
The herdsmen comrade
The economic vandal
The social bridges destroyer
The democracy terminator
His name is @MBuhari

Weed at work. At this rate will there be any for export?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Sleekfingers: 1:10am On Sep 06, 2018
All these indomie generation youth. They don't know that we can generate lots of money from exporting marijuana.

Na to dey smoke am them know. When the useless oil dry.maybe our eyes go open

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Sleekfingers:
All these indomie generation youth. They don't know that we can generate lots of money from exporting marijuana.

Na to dey smoke am them know. When the useless oil dry.maybe our eyes go open
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:37am On Sep 06, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Very smart move actually.
Imagine how much Nigeria will make from exporting weed.

Amstardam made enough money from tourists because they legalized weed.

Just imagine how much Nigeria will make from producing the best weed.

I wonder why alcohol is legal and weed is illegal. Alcohol has killed many people without any serious health benefits, but weed with a lot of benefit is illegal.

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Blue3k(m): 3:18am On Sep 06, 2018
grin lol he won over the young people. Anyway he should focus on the ideological fiscal, medical and social reason why it should be legal. If he runs around like dumb pot head nobody especially in conservative country like nigeria will take him serious. Drug decriminalization and legalization would be better.

Second marijuana doesnt cure cancer. He needs to stop pendaling that stoner myth. I would personally like proof nigerian weed is better. Whats the thc levels compared to American varieties like OG kush and sour Diesel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by positivethought: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2018
naifizzy:

He was just giving a reference to some oppurtuinities that can be used as exports.

We have a very bad habit of wasting available resources in this country.

With about 200 million people we still dont know how to manage our human resources.

See the way we have been flaring gas for decades yet we can export it or domesticat it.....

Refining cannabis and exporting it as a Medical Product is a welcome development.

Opium is exported from Afghanistan and brings in revenue for that country.

You very well as I do that certainly that would only creates avenues for more abuse n it's attendant social implications, if of all the numerous opportunities that abound in our country these are the kind of ideas he can put forward for progress then he is surely dead on arrival n has harm greatly his chances in the future, it's like he doesn't really has a good grasp of our society n values,to a minute minority like you his may be a great idea but to the majority that matters his idea is abhoring.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by johnwell(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Pojomojo:
The clueless
The lifeless
The herdsmen comrade
The economic vandal
The social bridges destroyer
The democracy terminator
His name is @MBuhari

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by naifizzy: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2018
positivethought:
You very well as I do that certainly that would only creates avenues for more abuse n it's attendant social implications, if of all the numerous opportunities that abound in our country these are the kind of ideas he can put forward for progress then he is surely dead on arrival n has harm greatly his chances in the future, it's like he doesn't really has a good grasp of our society n values,to a minute minority like you his may be a great idea but to the majority that matters his idea is abhoring.

Your pessimism has blinded you. Did Sowore tell you that was the only plan he has for export.

I wonder why Nigerians are quick to condemn new ideas but they dance and celebrate the old hags that have destroyed and keep destroying Nigeria.

Where were you when Sowore said he will take advantage of the sunny areas of the North and establish solar power units that can provide upto 4000 megawatts of electricity?

Where were you when Sowore said he will encourage a means were Tele-Doctoring will be possible bridging the link between renowned Nigerian doctors in diaspora to the Nigerian people?

Where were when Sowore said he will establish Green house farming (Hydroponics) so as to allow states be self productive on certain crops instead of waiting for produce to come from the North with high costs...

If developing our cannabis and exporting it as Medical cannabis is profitable, I see no reason why we cant do it.

Rather than remain pessimistic and poor we should explore other areas and be productive.

These primitive habits of sitting on available resoureces and doing nothing must be a thing of the past. We must harness every potential we have available.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by ladygudhead(f): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2018
doctorkush:
psalm 127:1

don't take my word for it cheesy

I'm doing good too. been a while
lol, i know... i just want to pick on u.yes its been a while and there is goodnews! *winks*
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by bakila: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
lefulefu:
it will make it easily assesible and if weed becomes a national cash crop that means u will purchasing weed from the roadside without police disturbance..d same way u purchase a box of matches.tell me wich ganja smoker no go like dat onecheesy.
Sai Sowore Sai Ganja, but my thump will be far away from the uwaka-fingers symbol party.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by UNRULY(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
In other words you'll legalize marijuana? I just found my candidate grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by PierreAbutu(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ten12:
I can now understand why Sahara reporters are always dishing rubbish as news...

Oga, is it ya rubbish....? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Ten12(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
PierreAbutu:

Oga, is it ya rubbish....? angry

I wonder..o, ok na me u dey ask?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
ladygudhead:
lol, i know... i just want to pick on u.yes its been a while and there is goodnews! *winks*
seriously? oya share with me.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by ladygudhead(f): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
doctorkush:
seriously? oya share with me.
nah not here na.i'll call you.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
UNRULY:
In other words you'll legalize marijuana? I just found my candidate grin
Dem dead ?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Aliyah9: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
I think this is not bad idea at all, it might be another source of income to Nigerian budget, why not. But saying this I mean medical marijuana only which is absolutely safe and contains very few quantity of cannabinoids (usually less than 1%).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s / Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.