Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola (28357 Views)

Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures / Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by kingjoe(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
haven't u guys heard of his song one hit" in the original songs only musicians were mentioned .such as olamide , davido,whizkid etc but during the awards which has to do with actors he had to perform a remix using actors and musicians to suit the occasion. not a new song by cobhams

3 Likes

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by TimeManager(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
mhizsuzzy:
I am the only one that does not relate to this comedy man@ Odunlade
I swear na only you o. you neva sabi person, I tell ya.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by darlenese(f): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
amaniro:
its not only him. He mentioned falz, tuface, ik ogbonna, toyin Abrahamundecided

I watched it on Amvca wink

he mention Banky too, but he laid more emphasis on Odunlade. Odunlade appears to be the chorus. I watched it too.

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by darlenese(f): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
TimeManager:
kiss the truth!

1000 likes .

how can somebody say a thing like that. it's obvious he doesn't even have a television

2 Likes

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by darlenese(f): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
TimeManager:
kiss the truth!

1000 likes .

how can somebody say a thing like that. it's obvious he doesn't even have a television
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by virago(f): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
do you know who Cobham his?

Obviously he doesn't know
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Yomit71(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
darlenese:

1000 likes

how can somebody say a thing like that.
it's obvious he doesn't even have a television
haaa grin
that is too much now

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by opeyemiskullman(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
BROTHER KOLA GET THE NATURAL GIFT FROM GOD.!BUT HE COMe DO SMALL AND POWER JUJU JOIN AM..! Dat why he popular like MONEY!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by kelly8919(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
kelly8919:
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DXLocBJ4T394&ved=2ahUKEwid9Kn8jaTdAhXPe8AKHZDSDN4QwqsBMAF6BAgIEAg&usg=AOvVaw1ltql6WNtMRXU1RNr9G_IC
For those that did not watch the AMVCA
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by mynamewilfred(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Read again oga, Cobhams acknowledged that but the chorus is Odunlade. I watched it live as well.

amaniro:
its not only him. He mentioned falz, tuface, ik ogbonna, toyin Abrahamundecided

I watched it on Amvca wink

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by RexTramadol1: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Emi gan bahd fun ara mi
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by rickyboss333: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
I dont seem to hear him mention Odunlade in that song na. Oh, na d remix ein sing come put Odunlade for that particular show ba? okkkkk
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by ClintonDal(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hold on a minute! I thought this nigga was blind, or isn't he?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by seunfunmiadnj(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Grace speak for me too
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
mayDtolu:
Bros..It's not a child's play to blow like ODUNLADE ADEKOLA....You must be very hardworking....It's rear for you to see a Yoruba movie not featuring ODUNLADE.....#So, You have to double ur hustle before you can be like him if possible....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Odunlade own no be by hardwork alone o bro.

The guy na total package na....

Tall, handsome and naturally talented.

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by stylewithjibs: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
this shows humility, Cobhams is really a talented person and he's one of Nigeria finest producers. So it takes humility to say that and I respect him the more.

To learn from our Celebrity Style Of The Week: Gbenro Ajibade

click the link below
https://stylewithjibs.com/celebrity-style-of-the-week-gbenro-ajibade/
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by boborneyor(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
do you know who Cobham his?
lol.. Dem nor know... because of small play wey he play Dem think say he de learn..
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by seenga(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
as if he (cobhams) isnt even more popular than odunlade.

its called modesty.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by zevous: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
If Cobhams was an American he would be very decorated. To me he's one of the best musician from Nigeria. His talent is unparalleled. He sings REAL music and not the trash you hear on radio. It's too bad we don't appreciate talent in this country and only dance to TRASH

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Premiumwriter: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Iyang Alive​:
I didn't wash it, NEPA tooked our light that day
wash ke? U for buy soap na
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by johnnobles: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Your comprehension in that song is zero. The message in that song is not personalise to him (Cobhams).
The message in the original and remiix is for the struggling entertainers in particular and to hopefuls in general
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by simplesearch: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
One of many Prayers that will go unanswered. God does not give song for our sake but for his glory alone which he shares with no one, the underlying motive of the self-seeking and self glorifying prayer has already make it unanswerable. Moreover, God's kingdom does not glorify the flesh, this is exactly what many of the modern days actresses, actors and singers does with recklessness abandon which thing God abhors with great displeasure.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
#Cobhams_Asuquo, and you shall blow, your star shall rise, you shall bless in the name of Almighty
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Mryacks: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

I have never watched any movies that he is in...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Looking Dapper In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.