Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,661 members, 7,951,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Is It A Must You Bleach? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It A Must You Bleach? (321 Views)

Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" / Clairol Bw2 Hair Bleach, Developer, Adore Semi Permanent Hair Dye For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must You Bleach? by dagama49(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
IS IT A MUST YOU BLEACH?

The implication of dating a girl who bleaches would be known on the day she put to bed. You would be surprised to see 'KANTE' instead of 'Ronaldo". Then, you will know the power of 'bleaching'. Lolz!
I would have loved to join the league of bleachers if it was possible to bleached the Anus. But it seems there was no need for such since the cloth covers the Anus. still, if one is not careful, the early stage of bleaching is capable of influencing cos of the almighty transformation attached to it. But the end is what amazes me the most. From frypan to fire. From the sublime to the ridiculous. From the house of Alexandria to the hanging gardens of Babylon. Even most of our so-called actors and actresses who are supposed to be the suzeranes of social ethics are the grandmasters of bleaching. A lot of them in the movie industry. But which one is ineffable for me to mention here.
You are a black man who got married to a bleaching bae and at the end of the day, you are expecting at least one of your unborn children to have same resemblance as you. In the long run, none of them take after you. At times you would be like, God why? God would be like, What is ya problem? Am I the cause of your blindness to have gotten married to a bleaching bae whose features are: Black Anus like coal, white leg, black and white fingers. Lolz! It does not even stop there. Now that every jack and Harry wants to have colour yellow, there is nothing to worry about when a man started bleaching all in the name of fine boy. One should know that the beginning of madness is not hard to know. Like the saying of the late Afrobeat, Fela Kuti, "Dem Don Release You now But U Never release yourself(KOLOMENTALITY)"
We hear that of 'Slay Queens who wants to bleach their soul if possible'. What about the other gender. I don't even understand why a male child would/should be bleaching as if his parents are dead. The one that pains me most is when you see your youger ones who are into this social madness. At times you wonder if the victims of this social madness have foresight or not.
The rules of bleaching are not far fetched: at the early stage, the victim will be like an idiot created by another God( Cute and beautiful). The next stage would be too flashy as the victim becomes the new sheriff in town. At the end of the day, the victim becomes women in veil(Eleha). Shyness would follow. Even what the victim has been destined for would either be delayed or destroyed.
Common sense should tell all the bleachers in this part of the world especially the poor people that, it is height of insanity to be bleaching and at the same time be exposing your (bleaching) body to the sun. You are a working class, you are still bleaching. Why these bleachers don't know all this remains a thing of concern to me.
God will never forgive you. Bleaching causes body odour. You won't be able to stay inside heat nor walk under the sun. When we know the sun at times is good for the body and helps to build calcium. If care is not taken, tell me the reason why you won't have stroke at the end of the day. In giving credence to the late Afrobeat legend, Fela Kuti in his song 'Yellow Fever'. The verse that got me laughing out loud is that last verse where he was quoted at saying that, "You go get ur Double colour ur yanch go black like coal u self go think say u dey fine who say u fine na lie u no fine at all at all". Even the dead, at that time, knew he was talking to the bleachers.lol
Stop bleaching your body before it is too late..! God has never created anyone to have Coke&Fanta as his or her complexion.
A word is enough is enough for the wise

Written By EGBEOLOWO RIDWAN OLAITAN

(1) (Reply)

Phone Stands And Holders Available / Unlimited Laundry Pack For Busy Professionals / Triple Your Income Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.