Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,160 members, 7,880,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation (20083 Views)

Femi Otedola To Buy The Upstream Of Forte Oil Plc / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by sevo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sodiq3:
So New York and Los Angeles are in two different countries? Nawa for Nairaland o.

My thoughts exactly...dis mods are on a codeine diet.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by PBundles(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
That's Nigeria for you. Where criminals roam free and the common man is punished. In sane societies this guy would lay low, not 9ja, he will beating his chest and some numbskull will actually be praising him, while he and his cohorts have rationed your future and that of future generations away.

kenonze:
This man should be in prison.

You bribe House committee with marked naira note.

U ridiculed Faruok

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by contigiency(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
When the money is there especially when it is coming from a source devoid of looting and other criminal activities, you simply will have no choice than to give yourself rest and peace of mind.
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Tomoyayi(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
I didn't know New York and Los Angeles are in different countries o
Even Monaco and Paris, na wa o grin
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Babiboy: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

Baba, no be by passport ooo. I am using my second passport now and I have not stepped airport yet. In this world ehn, one needs grace and spiritual alignment for things to happen.

Just calm and pray make things pure for you.

cry
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
By my count he’s visiting 3 countries, Los Angeles and New York are in one country. Monaco and Paris are both in France.
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by 1899Milan: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Ugosample(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
mynaijadj:
Newyork and Los Angeles in same country....same with Monaco and Paris. Olodo OP skipped Geography classes �

Monaco is an independent state

not part of France even though they speak French and play in French ligue 1

just saying

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by resurgent2019: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Babiboy:

cry

That’s the raw truth ooo, if cosmic forces have not aligned in your Favour, nothing to happen oo. We just keep praying it gets to our turn soon.

Me don gba kamu.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
What's our business
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by oloriLFC(f): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
mynaijadj:
Newyork and Los Angeles in same country....same with Monaco and Paris. Olodo OP skipped Geography classes �
He/She even said "a year 3 months vacation". Where did the man say that? Op is truly olodo. Shior!
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by gabpaul: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
mynaijadj:
Even Monaco and Paris.. grin
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Ugosample(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
By my count he’s visiting 3 countries, Los Angeles and New York are in one country. Monaco and Paris are both in France.

exactly
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Nellybank(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Where you wan leave your state go with only N650 for pocket? Meanwhile, u don chop since morning?
justdogitto:
Imagine and me never even leave my state once
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by shine12: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sir, your holiday is predictable with the same old western US/UK/France BLOC.

I expect Croatia, Hong Kong, Montenegro, Slovenia to be on the list. Nigerians has not jasi those countries yet. Croatia particularly is beautiful.

Enjoy your vacation sir. What do I know!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by lielbree: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
mynaijadj:
With all the geographical classes you attended, how much is in your account?? undecided
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by springtech(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Some bloggers sha. Half education is as bad as no education. It breeds public ridicule just as the one this Op has plunged himself.

For the records:
Monaco et Paris are both in France while
Newyork et Los Angeles are both in America.

Hope you will sit down to learn simple things like this anf not be rushing to make front page.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Bigii(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

Monaco and Paris ain't same country. Monaco is an independent state even though they play French ligue1

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by RexTramadol1: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
OP that's not five countries

It's simply five cities.
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Checked86: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
i only saw three countries
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by dallyemmy: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
New York and Los Angeles dey the same country now!
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by abike12(f): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nigerians beg too much on social media, very annoying. See that one in the comments calling him daddy... smh
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Ugosample(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

Baba, no be by passport ooo. I am using my second passport now and I have not stepped airport yet. In this world ehn, one needs grace and spiritual alignment for things to happen.

Just calm and pray make things pure for you.

na wa o

two passports yet you have not used it

So sorry for you mehn.

Travelling is one of the best things you can ever do for leisure

Especially when you are travelling with a loaded budget.

But doing "by force travel" is a terrible thing too grin

Penny pinching while on vacation

Don't worry, you go tour one day, but first things have to be done first
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by dasparrow: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
One thing I cannot understand is the average Nigerian's need to constantly rub their little chump change in people's faces especially coming from a poverty-stricken third world country like Nigeria.

There are extremely wealthy people in America. You will never see them wanting to rub their wealth into the faces of others. What's next? Announce on social media that he is shitting in the toilet?

You will never see Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg or Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon) behave this way. The African bred man will always behave like a daft monkey irrespective of how much money he has. Terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Ugosample(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
lielbree:

With all the geographical classes you attended, how much is in your account?? undecided

The guy talking sef is wrong

All these oversabi children on NL sef
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Ugosample(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
dasparrow:
One thing I cannot understand is the average Nigerian's need to constantly rub their little chump change in people's faces especially coming from a poverty-stricken third world country like Nigeria.

There are extremely wealthy people in America. You will never see them wanting to rub their wealth into the faces of others. What's next? Announce on social media that he is shitting in the toilet?

You will never see Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg or Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon) behave this way. The African bred man will always behave like a daft monkey irrespective of how much money he has. Terrible!

while i see your point and agree with you

A lot of Americans are show offs too

Donald Trump number one

Larry Ellison

John Travolta

birdman

Grant Cardone

Tai Lopez etc etc etc.

they post their travel itinery online, the pics of them in their private jets, luxury homes, garages etc

only those in tech due to their queer nature don't show off much, I have even watched Bill Gates brag once on Ellen's show.

Life is just live and let live

If Nigerians are not covetous and money worshipping mofos, all these people who "show off" will not even get small attention
They will just be posting to themselves only

Nigerians should stop idolising these people first, then you will see posts like these reduce drastically
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by engrkaz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
mynaijadj:
Well....Monaco is actually a sovereign state.... You skipped Geography classes..
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by papoose321: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Which kind talk b dis this man life na VACATION already y Una de announce dis 1 again.. just like perzin de take liv from work to go vacation... Oga de take vacation from vacation to go vacation.. able chair!
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Contact me on whatsapp if you sell fragrances and other beauty products to sell on my online store
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by Elfaris(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Why can't he imagine going to vacation in Kano, Abuja, Ogun, Borno, Port Harcourt or Enugu?
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by IYANGBALI: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Who cares? Rubbish. Dangote doesnt talk, because empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
Re: Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation by IYANGBALI: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Elfaris:
Why can't he imagine going to vacation in Kano, Abuja, Ogun, Borno, Port Harcourt or Enugu?
you wan kidnap am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process / Old Naira Notes: No Extension, January 31 Deadline Stands — CBN / Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.