Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) (38096 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
we make a ceremony out of everything
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by donqx: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
ohh
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Kykyblaze(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
About 12 presidential aspirants alone from PDP, all eyeing Asso Rock seat come 2019.Each of them is willingly pay the N55m (at least) nomination form fee.
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

Now, where does this money goes?.

N660,000,000 is enough to develop and sustain a section of the economy.

With this, all Nigerian Poli theif cians are THEIVES.Vote for them at your own peril.None of them is a saint.Our mumu don do.Be wise!

Get your news right. Its not 55m.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Give way to others made je Oye adanikan je
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
5 times,so Senate nah ur papa house baa,after u come open mouth say youth nah future of tommorow, continue cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by fvck(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
About 12 presidential aspirants alone from PDP, all eyeing Asso Rock seat come 2019.Each of them is willingly pay the N55m (at least) nomination form fee.
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

With this, all Nigerian Poli theif cians are THEIVES.Vote for them at your own peril.None of them is a saint.Our mumu don do.Be wise!

You lack insight
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Oponel1962: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Is it true that you people requested?
Is there no other in your domain.
God can never create you people like that.
Look well.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Daboomb: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

For anyone to be willing to BUY a Product for #55Million or #12.5Million or even #5Million, that product must have a very big BENEFIT for the buyer.
So, we Nigerians must ASK these POLITICIANS: What benefit do you hope to get or are you getting, to be willing to pay this much, just to "REPRESENT US"?

I tell you, the day we say: Nigeria will only pay 'Sitting Allowance" of #10,000 per sitting of a NASS member, that is the day those who truly have the love of Nigerians at heart, will start contesting and representing us.

That is also the day the likes of Saraki, Atiku. Dogara, kwakwanso, Thiefnubbus, Dino Me-lying, Ben Brush, e.t.c will look for another job that is lucrative.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by smileyoo: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
yet they say the youth is the leaders of tomorrow. ekweremadu, when 'll that your seat be vacant for the youth.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by taiyesoul(f): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
fvck:

You lack insight

And you lack foresight

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by taiyesoul(f): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
chemberlin:

You must be drunk... PDP presidential form is 12.5m

Can you afford the 12m?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

The Nigerian Deputy senate president, sen. Ike Ekweremmadu has picked up his nomination form to return to the senate for the 5th time.

According to a message made available to Igbere TV correspondent,  he said his people requested him to go back to the senate.

The message reads:

"AS REQUESTED BY MY PEOPLE, I WILL RUN FOR THE SENATE AGAIN"

"My people, the good people of Enugu West Senatorial District, including the Enugu West Peoples Assembly, Members of the National Assembly, Council Chairmen, members of the Enugu State Executive Council, Enugu State Chapter of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, leaders of the PDP from Enugu West, among others gave me a surprise on Sunday. They presented to me the PDP nomination form for the Senate, which they purchased for me, requesting that I return to the Senate in 2019. "

" Instructively, only a Few weeks ago, I reflected on my past engagements with the people of Enugu West and I was satisfied that, by the grace of God, we were able to make so many improvements in the lives of our people."

"I reflected on my next move and the available options. One option is to come back to you in Enugu and run my Foundation, which will give me opportunity to mentor young men and women in leadership. The second is probably to go to a university and take a fulltime academic job and also try to mentor young people in school. And behold my people came calling."

"My people, my primary employers have spoken. I have no choice than to humbly accept to run for the Senate again."

"Nevertheless, I believe that the beauty of democracy is the enlargement of the political space in which everybody is free to participate, bring and exchange ideas, and disagree in order to agree. "

" Just yesterday, I got a call from a man who introduced himself as an engineer from Achi, but lives in Jigawa. He later came with his family to tell me that he wanted to run for the Senate in Enugu West. I congratulated him and offered to help purchase his nomination form. But he told me he had already bought his form. He was quite surprised when I offered to buy form for him. But it has always been my philosophy to help nurture the opposition, for as far as I am concerned, all power belongs to God and we should never try to reduce the political space. We must allow and indeed encourage other people to participate", he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/452481/breaking-senate-president-ekweremadu-picks-nomination-form-photos/

It's your heritage. I don't think it'll be possible... Don't bother...Just carry go!!!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
magzey:

no he still have some changes gotten from previous budget padding regimes grin grin grin
ohhh I see.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by solex1988(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
same old people ruling us
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Tianow: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
EverestdeBliu:
Hey where do you read your news from? PPD nomination form for president is 12m, APC is 55m...so far no one have picked the Apc-55m. Redo your calculation. wink

Hey APC form is 45m and ncan has already pick a form for Buhari. get your facts right.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
hmmmm, fat lie, someone that said if he likes he can be in the senate for life, said he wanted going back to lecturing or continue his foundation after his present tenure, once someone had taste that position of authority, to. relinquish that position will be difficult, the truth is that he wanted to go back to loot more money.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by bedspread: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
you Mean Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nigeria?
no I mean ICAN! Since NCAN bought pmb!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by EXCELSMITH(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

Bros abeg borrow sense...
PDP ain't charging that much like APC.
Think before you comment.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by taiyesoul(f): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
EXCELSMITH:

Bros abeg borrow sense...
PDP ain't charging that much like APC.
Think before you comment.

Dunce.Can you afford even a N10m as a nomination form?.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Dizzytee: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Na Only Ekweremadu Dey Enugu
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

The Nigerian Deputy senate president, sen. Ike Ekweremmadu has picked up his nomination form to return to the senate for the 5th time.

According to a message made available to Igbere TV correspondent,  he said his people requested him to go back to the senate.

The message reads:

"AS REQUESTED BY MY PEOPLE, I WILL RUN FOR THE SENATE AGAIN"

"My people, the good people of Enugu West Senatorial District, including the Enugu West Peoples Assembly, Members of the National Assembly, Council Chairmen, members of the Enugu State Executive Council, Enugu State Chapter of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, leaders of the PDP from Enugu West, among others gave me a surprise on Sunday. They presented to me the PDP nomination form for the Senate, which they purchased for me, requesting that I return to the Senate in 2019. "

" Instructively, only a Few weeks ago, I reflected on my past engagements with the people of Enugu West and I was satisfied that, by the grace of God, we were able to make so many improvements in the lives of our people."

"I reflected on my next move and the available options. One option is to come back to you in Enugu and run my Foundation, which will give me opportunity to mentor young men and women in leadership. The second is probably to go to a university and take a fulltime academic job and also try to mentor young people in school. And behold my people came calling."

"My people, my primary employers have spoken. I have no choice than to humbly accept to run for the Senate again."

"Nevertheless, I believe that the beauty of democracy is the enlargement of the political space in which everybody is free to participate, bring and exchange ideas, and disagree in order to agree. "

" Just yesterday, I got a call from a man who introduced himself as an engineer from Achi, but lives in Jigawa. He later came with his family to tell me that he wanted to run for the Senate in Enugu West. I congratulated him and offered to help purchase his nomination form. But he told me he had already bought his form. He was quite surprised when I offered to buy form for him. But it has always been my philosophy to help nurture the opposition, for as far as I am concerned, all power belongs to God and we should never try to reduce the political space. We must allow and indeed encourage other people to participate", he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/452481/breaking-senate-president-ekweremadu-picks-nomination-form-photos/

Ike ndi IGBO.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Aaspot: 1:00am On Sep 06, 2018
Ezedon:
What has he done to his people?
He has done nm more than a enough ohh
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 2:25am On Sep 06, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

Sorry
APC = 55m per form
PDP = 45m

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by citizenY(m): 4:00am On Sep 06, 2018
jhydebaba:
Congratulations!
Senate President of the 9th assembly.
The camel's tail is too far from the ground. I tell you.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by citizenY(m): 4:01am On Sep 06, 2018
jhydebaba:
Congratulations!
Senate President of the 9th assembly.
The camel's tail is too far from the ground. I tell you.
He will just go there and do like David Mark.
I suggest he gives way to others. my opinion.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2018
taiyesoul:
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

Stop confusing the price of the nomination form for APC presidential ticket and that for PDP
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Now nigeria party form is buy one and get two for free ,ndigbo thinks twice before it too late ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari / FFK: "Osinbajo Is A Pernicious Liar, Sanctimonious Self-Serving Dwarf" / Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.