Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,845 members, 7,952,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Mercedes-Benz Engulfed By Flames In South Africa,I Heard Them Speak Yoruba - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes-Benz Engulfed By Flames In South Africa,I Heard Them Speak Yoruba (966 Views)

₦70M Mercedes Maybach Goes Up In Flames (Pictures, Video) / Bus Bursts Into Flames On Third Mainland Bridge (Pictures) / Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes-Benz Engulfed By Flames In South Africa,I Heard Them Speak Yoruba by Automotive1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2018

The initial cause of the fire (which may likely be an electrical or mechanical problems) has not been determined.

But it's obvious from the video below that the reason why the car was completely engulfed by the flames was their attempt quench the fire using water instead of a fire extinguisher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz4a63OHxPs

Someone at the scene said :
"This guys were driving in front of me. I saw the smoke underneath the car and I stopped them. When we investigated underneath the car and you could smell wires burning and the car didn't want to switch off. The mistake the guys did is to try to take the fire out with water. A lot of cars burn in South Africa. Including Audi and Ford Kuga."

The flames were mostly underneath the car, which means a fire extinguisher might have quenched the flames.

Someone brought a good idea to remove the battery terminals while others were busy pouring probably a sand on the fire.

The mistake they made (presuming they didn't a fire extinguisher and with the fire looking as if subdued ) was their attempt to try to take the fire out with water

This is one of the reasons why you should always have a fire extinguisher in your car.

Since most car fires start small and are generally caused by electrical or mechanical problems, using the right fire extinguisher will help reduce the amount of damages to the car.

So if you don’t have a fire extinguisher, buy one today or you get one from our Autojosh Auto Shop.

https://autojosh.com/mercedes-benz-engulfed-by-flames-in-south-africai-heard-them-speak-yoruba/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes-Benz Engulfed By Flames In South Africa,I Heard Them Speak Yoruba by youngest85(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Rip
Re: Mercedes-Benz Engulfed By Flames In South Africa,I Heard Them Speak Yoruba by kennypedia(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
A stitch in time saves ten. And to the guy above there was no casualty

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-Benz Engulfed By Flames In South Africa,I Heard Them Speak Yoruba by pocohantas(f): 12:26am On Sep 06, 2018
It is not yet over until it is over...

I implore you all to watch up to 2:10secs, a lady with a nice portable ass and cute legs...came along. That was the highlight of the video.

I hope the car is insured, those people that were standing close to a burning car are stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Rav4 010 Thumb Start Available / How Does Engine Oil Affect Fuel Economy? / Where To Buy Cars Without Probs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.