Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter (14347 Views)

Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / 2019: Atiku Submits His Nomination Form To PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by contigiency(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
chomchom1:
All road lead to Duara 2019 tongue

That the fire is aggressive does not make him stronger than water. So forget this noise you are seing now because all of them put together will never be a match to that man of daura when the time comes.
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by 8stargeneral: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Baba is going back to daura finally cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Softhands(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
David Mark... The Whole of North Central trust one of their own any day any time....
Cletus77:
PDP needs a candidate who is North south popular

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by alliousbuk(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Change kwankwaso to madobi

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by contigiency(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
8stargeneral:
Baba is going back to daura finally cool cool

No matter the depth of the strength of the alligator, it can never be called a crocodile. Non of these men junketing up and down can muster the kind of popularity that will be able to withstand that of buhari especially in the North. So any road to daura after the 2019 election by buhari would simply be to go and commision projects.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Cletus77(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Softhands:
David Mark... The Whole of North Central trust one of their own any day any time....
But is he popular down south?
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Softhands(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Former Senate President? Who does not know David Mark? A Retired General in the Army... Even Atiku knows that he can't beat Mark... It's either Mark or Sen Makarfi... But I strongly See mark winning it.
Cletus77:

But is he popular down south?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by donabassclimcol(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
ThisKwankwan movement is advancing No
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
dodoro:
President Muhammadu Buhari will roundly defeat any candidate presented by any political party in Nigeria. People should be reasonable and forget about all this noise and join forces with the current administration for the betterment of all Nigerians.
no sane nation will do that,there need to be opposition in anything we do
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Maganzee4oxide(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
waist of resources nd time kawai PMB har 2023 nonsese nd red cap
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by adeniyialayande(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nobody barred KWANKWASO for entry Kano is man of peace he don't want trouble for people of Kano.
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by phazotron(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
I'd rather break my pvc than vote for pdp. if this mutula thinks he can win primaries he's a joker. I'd rather remain in the frying pan than go from frying pan to fire. pmb till 2023!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by blacknp(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
adeniyialayande:
Nobody barred KWANKWASO for entry Kano is man of peace he don't want trouble for people of Kano.
I support his banishment,Na so e desperate some people never enter Hall e done write exam finish?what does he mean by he has submitted his nomination form?He must have seen the expo last night?
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Cchuks27(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
I repeat, Kwankwaso is a religious fanatic. PDP shouldn't give the ticket to him.

His Kwakansiyya movement is just like the dismantled Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Atiku and Buhari are better candidates to Kwankwaso.
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by 8stargeneral: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
contigiency:

No matter the depth of the strength of the alligator, it can never be called a crocodile. Non of these men junketing up and down can muster the kind of popularity that will be able to withstand that of buhari especially in the North. So any road to daura after the 2019 election by buhari would simply be to go and commision projects.
we shall see,2019 is not far again,if only d election would be free and fair baba is going back to daura.
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Sleekfingers: 12:02am On Sep 06, 2018
dodoro:
President Muhammadu Buhari will roundly defeat any candidate presented by any political party in Nigeria. People should be reasonable and forget about all this noise and join forces with the current administration for the betterment of all Nigerians.

Tell them make them hear o...buhari go just dey laugh.
But how I wish any party can produce any credible candidate. And I am seeing none.

So buhari enjoy
Re: Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter by Calers: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Buhari will defeat him in kano

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Mark: I Will Turn Nigeria’s Economy Around In Two Years / Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance / Ambode: $1.65bn Lagos Lekki Seaport For Completion 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.