Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (72250 Views)

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by JBL316: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2018
Shey wey una don kill the old man una body don reach ground!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by mercyway: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2018
oldtruth:
Guy, must you? Must you let us know? Why can't you just move on without raising dust? Afterall you are finally married.

I am sorry for wife, she married a pussy. Her uncle wanted saving her but it's painful.

What has happened has happened. Be a man and shut up!

I believe you are still going to repeat this trash in your church. Be a man and let the sleeping dog lie. If you don't know, it is a shame on your wife castigating her dead uncle in such a manner.

Wish you happy married life but BE A MAN!
Well said, op is till a boy who's yet to grow up. The way he sounded, he's trynna mock the uncle & how do I have feelings that he's happy the uncle died. Who knows what killed the said uncle?
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by amiskurie(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2018
Pls will you allow me to swear for the onku?
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by frozen70(f): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2018
That is it
He have to die for that lady to be married

Her God and her late parents have done the needful

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by vicben27(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2018
God will uproot every wicked and evil Uncle. That stands in the way of our happiness

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2018
OLisaMacaulay:
I posted about my pre-wedding photos lost year September which appear on the front page,
see here
https://www.nairaland.com/4062611/pre-wedding-pictures-21-years-while

but the wedding couldn't take place at that time everything we plan want awkward, the most annoying part was her uncle refused us to get marred reason that we didn't come from the same place, it was a talk of war, everything about the wedding has been perfected.
my wife parents are late, so the uncle was the one representing them,what ever the uncle says stand,
the give us list which we worked on, propose list was cancel the uncle want and double all the bride price, which amount to (N700,000,000) seven hundred thousand Naira, but the money i have was not enough, we beg for reduction but the uncle refused, i have to cancel the wedding,because we cannot proceeding without the payment of the bride price.

my wife almost went insane due to the wickedness of her uncle. some months later her uncle died.

glory to God we did our wedding and traditional marriage last week
what God have written no man can erase it.
Mr&Mrs Macaulay skyline
watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYQ6ABsZCMA

Her uncle cannot stop the wedding

Her uncle cannot determine the bride price and marriage rites for the whole village.
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by AtoyebiTaiwo(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2018
This will serve as a lesson to others, never post your pre-wedding pictures without fixing your wedding date or making your wedding plan right. Wedding date+pre-wedding pictures should be upload together if need be.
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by JourneytoEL(f): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2018
lefulefu:
In this age and time some wards and parents still preventing their children in getting married to their second half cos of tribe difference.tell me why tribalism wont still plague nigeria.
it is not really about tribalism but sheer wickedness, so many ladies who are unfortunate to be orphans or lost only fathers pass through the same ordeal where I am from,whenever they bring a good man for marriage, the uncle who is meant to play the traditional role of a father will start looking for unnecessary issues especially when his daughters are married, the one I even witnessed he was plotting to cancel the marriage because she was from IMO and he was from Abia state they fought tooth and nail for the marriage to hold and it did, God shamed the uncle,his own daughter later got pregnant for a Yoruba guy that even refused to marry her ,the child still lives with him till this day,same with high bride price issue in the east,as far as the father or elder brother is alive you will bargain the list to almost nothing it is only wicked uncles that will give a young guy that is starting life a list of 500k and above
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by sacajawea: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2018
OLisaMacaulay:
I posted about my pre-wedding photos lost year September which appear on the front page,
see here

but the wedding couldn't take place at that time everything we plan want awkward, the most annoying part was her uncle refused us to get marred reason that we didn't come from the same place, it was a talk of war, everything about the wedding has been perfected.
my wife parents are late, so the uncle was the one representing them,what ever the uncle says stand,
the give us list which we worked on, propose list was cancel the uncle want and double all the bride price, which amount to (N700,000,000) seven hundred thousand Naira, but the money i have was not enough, we beg for reduction but the uncle refused, i have to cancel the wedding,because we cannot proceeding without the payment of the bride price.

my wife almost went insane due to the wickedness of her uncle. some months later her uncle died.

Mr&Mrs Macaulay skyline
watch the video below

Uncle died Just Like that? What killed her Uncle?
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by EmirAbj: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2018
You Dey Craze, You Killed Him Because Of Your Wedding, Inshal Allah You Will Divorce Soon undecided
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Juliearth(f): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2018
God be praised! HML life to you.

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Juliearth(f): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Any uncle standing between me and my marriage should kick the bucket Asap biko.

Double Amen! May any uncle,Aunty....standing against my overall progress in life be destroyed. Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by pek(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Many issues in your write up. Let's over look the grammar of a so called MD of a consulting firm. You have not done traditional wedding but got the girl pregnant. Shows the type of person you are. Your wife uncle died and you are happy about it. What does that say of you? In a sane climate, you are a prime suspect! I honestly believe you have a hand in it! Your type won't come an inch close to my daughter or sister.
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Damseldammie(f): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2018
My Father!! Oh God of host, it is high time you kill anyone saying "No" to my fulfilment of God's purpose for my life... Amen
Massive congratulations to you both
Victory is sure
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by OLisaMacaulay(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2018
My grammar may not be perfect but you are not successful more then me, I employ your type and pay them salary to work for me,am far better then you in all ramification.so keep your mouth shout
pek:
Many issues in your
write up. Let's over look the grammar of a so called MD of a consulting firm. You have not done traditional wedding but got the girl pregnant. Shows the type of person you are. Your wife uncle died and you are happy about it. What does that say of you? In a sane climate, you are a prime suspect! I honestly believe you have a hand in it! Your type won't come an inch close to my daughter or sister.
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by pek(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2018
OLisaMacaulay:
My grammar may not be perfect but you are not successful more then me, I employ your type and pay them salary to work for me,am far better then you in all ramification.so keep your mouth shout
You keep showing how stupid you are. You think everyone who is on nairaland is a young person? The #700,000 that you couldn't afford is nothing to me. How can you employ someone that is richer, older, more knowledgeable than you? If you have good manners, maybe my son can help you out. Hey, I won't want him to have anything to do with a suspect in his wife's uncle's death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Buffalowings3(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Cho cho cho cho

Op running his mouth

Keep qwayet
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by pek(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2018
Had to go back to the previous post. Noticed a lot of lies and inconsistencies. Op claimed to be 21 and the girl 19. That said, he "advertised" pre wedding pictures exactly a year ago. How could you come out with pre wedding pictures and a date for the wedding when you have not done the basic necessary things for wedding? When the family have not given their consent and when you have not paid the bride price? Mister, are you for real?
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Buffalowings3(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
JBL316:
Shey wey una don kill the old man una body don reach ground!

As in eh.
This guy hasn't grown up.

What happened to court wedding.
Only you and your spouse and the uncle won't be wiser for it.
Everyone trying to show they've arrived by having elaborate wedding.
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by olowobaba10: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
AND YOU ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT ? DO NOT REJOICE AT PEOPLE'S WOES AND CALAMITIES BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL BEFALL YOU TOMORROW . YOU ARE GLORIFYING GOD THAT THE MAN DIED, GOD DOESN'T NEED SUCH GLORY FROM YOU, GROW UP !

OLisaMacaulay:
see here

Mr&Mrs Macaulay skyline
watch the video below

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by abels(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
the guy na sisi
oldtruth:
Guy, must you? Must you let us know? Why can't you just move on without raising dust? Afterall you are finally married.

I am sorry for wife, she married a pussy. Her uncle wanted saving her but it's painful.

What has happened has happened. Be a man and shut up!

I believe you are still going to repeat this trash in your church. Be a man and let the sleeping dog lie. If you don't know, it is a shame on your wife castigating her dead uncle in such a manner.

Wish you happy married life but BE A MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by sweerychick(f): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
pek:
You keep showing how stupid you are. You think everyone who is on nairaland is a young person? The #700,000 that you couldn't afford is nothing to me. How can you employ someone that is richer, older, more knowledgeable than you? If you have good manners, maybe my son can help you out. Hey, I won't want him to have anything to do with a suspect in his wife's uncle's death.
lol he said keep your mouth ShoUT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.