Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) (357 Views)

Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) by SeeHim: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Gist From UDOKABESTLUV

That her beautiful smile changed forever in less than 2 months after we took that group photo on my fathers burial in April 2017. Her name is Blessing Chukwunonso, she’s 8 years old from Ire Ogidi Village In Idemmili North L.G Anambra state Nigeria.
I visited my Home town last month and went Church on Sunday 5th of August but during the Mass, I noticed a little girl that was burnt by fire badly but not knowing that she was the same girl I took photos with her family a year earlier..
After the Mass, I ask my Mother Who that little girl was? And she told me that is Blessing, Chukwunonso’s Daughter.. ��������� immediately I grabbed my phone and show her that photo that we took a year earlier and she said yes is her������ that her Mum bought kerosine from the market not knowing that it was mixed up with fuel ⛽️ being that there’s scarcity of kerosine as of that time so some illegal dealers mixed it up with fuel to make more money,
So one morning in Jun last year, her Mum wanted to refill her lamp with the mixed up ( kerosineFuel ) if I may name it like that, and it burst on fire �. On her struggling to put it off as that happened on a table and not knowing that her first Daughter is coming behind her and her left arm was already on fire � so she dropped the lamp on her and the fire started from her head to down.

Now, all I want or we want to do is to find any Good surgery Hospital anywhere around the world, get price and picture on how she’ll look after the surgery then find a way to raise money for this little girl which I’ve started making some contact here in London but on till we get Hospital and the amount of the surgery, we’re jet to do any charity or donations. all we need now is any contact or informations of better surgery Hospital and to help us Share it please. Thanks.
If it touches you please. #SHARE

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=552154171916136&id=100013646735336

Re: Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) by SeeHim: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
More Graphic Photos

Re: Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) by SeeHim: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
More Photos Below:

Re: Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) by SeeHim: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun
Let's Help This 8Years Old Blessing Chukwunonso
Re: Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
cry
Re: Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
which kind life be this nah
Re: Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
God of host hv mercy
Re: Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
May God Intervene and send helpers
Re: Meet Blessing Chukwunonso Who Got Burn Because of Fake Kerosene (Graphic Photos) by SeeHim: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Spots Funny Inscription On Motorcycle / Why I’m Now A Cab Driver – MTN Project Fame Winner, Ojo / What's Your Experience On The Use Of China Doors.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.