Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,214 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

If You Arrest Me Then Arrest David also...suspect - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Arrest Me Then Arrest David also...suspect (382 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Arrest Me Then Arrest David also...suspect by Felixtami(m): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2018
An associated part with the Black Ax Confraternity has uncovered he got tricked into the gathering after he was guaranteed he would meet music star David 'Davido' Adeleke. The suspect, Tobi Adegoke, 25, was among 27 associated cultists captured from different parts with Lagos and marched by Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal on Wednesday. The young fellow who is an up and coming music craftsman thought meeting Davido who he affirmed is a memeber of the faction gathering, would have helped in soaring his music vocation.

click to read more...

http://betabetagist..com/2018/09/i-joined--confraternity-to-meet-davido.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have What It Takes To Work In The Oil Industry? / Yvonne Jegede Blames Mobile Phones As Cause Of Celebrity Depression / Is Beyonce Bad Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.