Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,448 members, 7,891,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

Making Money As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Making Money As A Student (367 Views)

Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? / 4 Things That Must Be On Your Daily To Do List As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money As A Student by Jyde0007: 3:16am On Sep 06, 2018
ow, its very hard to earn completely from online programmes nowadays.
And admins who share their income with the members of the site are rare.
But, its not possible for WhatsApp and Facebook to pay you for your daily activities while using their platform you and I have been making millions of dollars for this platform they don't even give us any penny from what Google is paying them. we are not considered as share holders I have found one application which is a form of an affilate program which is genuine.
And you can make real money as you enjoy conversation with your friends , you can earn while chatting,playing games, watching short videos, read news, and invite refer your friends. If you embrace this application like facebook, wasap and other social media you will be smiling to your bank account trust me you can make up to 100usa dollar in a month or more if only you're active and those you refer . moreover registration is free. You dont need to invest money in it to start trust me. I have all the payment proof of those who have recieved thier money and mine. Or chat me on WhatsApp privately on +234 8161263171(supported with Android, iOS,laptops, Tablets, iPad,iPhone)registration is free.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship In UK At University Of Dundee For Ghanaians, Liberians & Nigerians / Late Resumption In Near East North Cyprus / Congrats On Graduating, But No One Really Cares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.