Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

"Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady (799 Views)

What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With / As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady by Priscy01(f): 5:03am On Sep 06, 2018
A Nigerian woman is of the opinion that the reason why certain female celebrities look young in their 40s is that they do not have husbands.

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu shared a photo of some elegant Nigerian celebrities, including Rita Dominic and Kate Henshaw and praised them for redefining what 40s look like. In reply, a female Twitter user suggested the reason they look so good could be that most of them are not married.

The lady wrote;
"Just wondering how many of them have husbands, cuz I’m telling you Nigerian men will age you with stress. If you haven’t fallen into their trap avoid them like
plagues, if you have fallen plan a quiet escape."

See people reactions to her opinion;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9683/nigerian-men-will-age-you-with-stress-avoid-them-like-plagues-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady by Vince77(m): 5:23am On Sep 06, 2018
This one just wants to trend
Re: "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady by Nukilia: 5:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Everyone wants to trend by force. grin grin grin

Your Opinion Your Business!
Re: "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady by Richimills(m): 5:58am On Sep 06, 2018
That's her opinion... Now you are trending... Is that not what you want?
Re: "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady by delugajackson: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2018
No one takes a frustrated evening newspaper seriously.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Look at this deluded fool.If Rita dominic and Kate henshaw look good because they are not married,how does she account for other women in their age bracket who are married and look equally as good as them or even better e.g omoni oboli?Some people will just utter erroneous statement without thinking.Common sense is really scarce I swear.

Kate henshaw and Rita Dominic look good(first premise)
They are not married(second premise)
They look good because they are not married(Wrong conclusion)-Fallacy of hasty generalization.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2018
Mmmm.

it depends, some Nigerian women think they have reached the apex when they eventually get married, that always makes them take less care of themselves, reason they look aged atimes.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2018
QueenSekxy:
Mmmm.

it depends, some Nigerian women think they have reached the apex when they eventually get married, that always makes them take less care of themselves, reason they look aged atimes.

Okay. When i saw your name, I thought you were going to make a foolish comment as usual. You proved me wrong this time. Nice one, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady by dominique(f): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Omoni Oboli is 40, married and glowing. So is Omotola. There are lots of married Nigerian women out there like that as well so her theory doesn't apply to all Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady by Auladimeji(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Here we go again

(1) (Reply)

Confession: She F*+k Me Hard After Invite Me To Her House / I finally broke up with her!!! / Stop Dating Broke Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.