Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,082 members, 7,977,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:09 PM

Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future ?pls Suggest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future ?pls Suggest (505 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / My Wife Cheat On Me / Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future ?pls Suggest by amar3664: 5:41am On Sep 06, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future ?pls Suggest by FrostyButter: 5:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Heard of CCTV camera?

Wheras, before marriage I believe everyone should test their spouses in many ways. It's not now that you're inside, you can't tell what you spouse can or cannot do.
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future ?pls Suggest by chiommy123(f): 5:53am On Sep 06, 2018
You're this insecure yet you married someone's wife
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future ?pls Suggest by coolcharm(m): 6:08am On Sep 06, 2018
chiommy123:
You're this insecure yet you married someone's wife
Lol... I think the woman married him.

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future ?pls Suggest by chiommy123(f): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2018
coolcharm:

Lol... I think the woman married him.
you know whether he likes it or yes that other guy must be in her life if not for anything for his daughters sake plus he's a tour guy that makes things much easier for her/ them.
Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future ?pls Suggest by Oluromantic: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Nawa o. Some women are lucky sha. Or maybe na juju she use.

Well the light in a man is far brighter unlike women who are dark-minded. A man opened his eyes and forgiving spirit and married a woman who has had a child and a divorce when there are lots of single ladies with marriageable ages. Yet she still doesn't value him.

But Oga why u sef go marry woman weh never learn from her past divorce. Such a woman need a long time to be single and suffer small so she will learn. Some 33 yrs old have never married, she is 29 and have changed husband twice, how do u expect her to value you...that's why she can say anything anyhow no matter how troubling it sounds to you she doesn't care. Women who suffered to get a husband would prefer to tour together with you anytime. In fact they count it a privilege

2 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future ?pls Suggest by amar3664: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Does it mean they can Bleep each other

(1) (Reply)

See How This House Was 'Interwoven' With An Electric Installation / ‘it Is Not A Crime To Have Small Ass, Fallen Breasts And Stretch Marks’ / 6 Traits That Will Get Any Man Taking A Lady To The Alter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.