Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,943 members, 7,873,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise (4084 Views)

Frsc Release Short Listed Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Exercise / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by metronaija3: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2018
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has disowned a recruitment advertisement purportedly by the corporation currently trending in the social media.

The corporation in a statement by its Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs, Mr Ndu Ughamadu, in Abuja on Wednesday, described the advertisement as phoney.

It advised unsuspecting members of the public to be wary of the scam.

“The advertisement, set in NNPC’s corporate colour with its logo and a corporate picture, sets candidates’ entry requirements to include Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma, is fake.
READ ALSO Ebonyi Govt seals Abakaliki rice mill over alleged poison

“The recruitment announcement or invitation to recruitment interview of this nature appearing intermittently in the social media should be discountenanced,’’ it said

According to the statement, the NNPC is not carrying out any recruitment exercise now.

“The National Oil Company dissociated itself from the fake e-mail address to which unsuspecting prospects were asked to direct their Curriculum Vitae in the placement advert,’’ it added.
READ ALSO Why Nigeria can’t sever ties with S/Africa over killings – Ex-envoy

The corporation further reminded job seekers to note the antics of scammers who deploy, on social media platforms, such communication strategies as text messages, vacancy announcements and forged letters inviting them for non-existing job interviews.

These, it said, were tricks to extort money from them, and cautioned that any applicant who entertained such invitations would have himself or herself to blame.
READ ALSO Ajimobi and the Ayefele affair

It encouraged those who had already fallen victims to volunteer information to the law enforcement agencies.

The corporation stated that it would as usual advertise at appropriate time, vacancies in the corporation through the national dailies.

http://www.metronaija.ng/nnpc-disowns-phones-recruitment-exercise/

1 Like

Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by Edopesin: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2018
It's quite unfortunate many would have fallen for this
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Ok but I hope u guys are aware nnpc are secretly recruiting always....

Am telling u what I know.

13 Likes

Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by DONADAMS(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2018
na so una dey talk..after una go pack una people full there..yeye

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by seuncyber(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2018
Na wah
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by hucienda: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2018
lol ... both the real ones (e.g. Ad. in Sep. 2012, tests in Dec. 2014, limbo since Feb. 2015) and the numerous fake ones, like Spartacus said, "There is but one path - we kill disown them all!" cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Anytime they deny for naija know say na true

1 Like

Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by winkmart: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Na real WA

See WHAT I WROTE BELOW � IN RED PEN
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by pilarnig(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Children of the political class now, that know it is man know man...

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by tunary(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Another job scam uncovered
Shine ur eyes wella
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by Zuorom: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2018
This one na old format nah, who still falls for the NNPC job recruitment scam
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Lollz
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by ejihand(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2018
Forget it!! there is underground recruitment exercise going on since 27th August, 2018. I have proofs
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by baliyubla: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2018
Same way CBN, FIRS and the likes were also denied, yet the children of the so called "big men" got hooked to such jobs. Now its the turn of NNPC. This Government has taken Nepotism and Prejudice to a whole new level. Spits.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by waveman2: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2018
Of course it is true as status quo changed. They only issue statement to children of poor men.

ejihand:
Forget it!! there is underground recruitment exercise going on since 27th August, 2018. I have proofs
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by omocalabar(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2018
custom and nnpc...when has these two ever recruited?
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by slivertongue: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2018
NNPC should be scrapped. it is doing more harm than good to the national economy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by pawesome(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Have the NNPC ever done or announced or advertised any recruitment exercise before?
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by lawalosky(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018
If they didn't came out to deny it. There will be commotion everywhere in the country.. But all is fake because there is recruitment going on there...
Only If u no ur way that's all
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by dingbang(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2018
pawesome:
Have the NNPC ever done or announced or advertised any recruitment exercise before?
they haven't bro. This country is a waste.
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by abdulaz: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Later dem go dey advise boys not to do street. Federal govt job placements are the highest streets ever. If you know, you know

They should give the jobs to their children. I don’t need it since I’m already self employed.

God Bless America...the street never disappoints as long as you work smart and stay focused.
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by agadamalik(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2018
ejihand:
Really. Details please.
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by shedy03(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Do they ever recruit? don't their staffs retire?
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by Promzyunique(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2018
ejihand:

Please can u link me to any??
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by AntiZombie: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
lol

u can never see NNPC recruitment online

the real one happens in parlors in maitama
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by CioAngels(f): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Fake recruitment, is expected to hear this. After they have recruited their families
friends, and concubines they foolishly say there is nothing that. since there is nobody to correct this anomaly and get it corrected. Nigeria youths, amongst the recycling old vampires, none is worth voting for. All these people are holding the destine of Nigerian youth. Vote for the youth
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by CioAngels(f): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mailanti Baru, has to recruit all his families. Hear what is going in DPR, Nigerian leaders are failure. I am sure Festus Kayamo will say the president does not know what goes on Nigeria.
Re: NNPC Disowns Phoney Recruitment Exercise by Justinah4real(f): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
CioAngels:
Fake recruitment, is expected to hear this. After they have recruited their families
friends, and concubines they foolishly say there is nothing that. since there is nobody to correct this anomaly and get it corrected. Nigeria youths, amongst the recycling old vampires, none is worth voting for. All these people are holding the destine of Nigerian youth. Vote for the youth

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? / Agip's Website Address / Its Real, Make $10 Daily For Just 2 Minutes: Its Works For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.