Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (photos) (529 Views)

Laura Ikeji Undergoes Chin Surgery / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (photos) by ElijahChisom: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Laura Ikeji has been teased about having a big nose for a while and it appears the self-acclaimed Instagram star and fashionista has finally bowed to public pressure to correct the size of her nose.
Fashion entrepreneur Laura Ikeji Kanu undergoes lift procedure to enhance her looks.
She took to her social media account to make the announcement and also thank the doctor who... read more on http://camonfeel..com/2018/09/laura-ikeji-undergoes-nose-lift.html

Re: Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (photos) by midolian(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Truly, the nose reminds me of an umbrella..but I see this as needless

Her nose is her signature but she doesnt nose it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Undergoes Nose Lift Cosmetic Surgery (photos) by J2381: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
midolian:
Truly, the nose reminds me of an umbrella..but I see this as needless

Her nose is her signature but she doesnt nose it
later she'll say she doesn't allow public opinion influence her decision.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guccigang:- Fans React, As Husspuppi Put His Car For Sale / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Death Took Away Recently / Meet The President & The First Lady Of The Pepper Stew Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.