Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

3 Key Things You Must Not Do With Your Savings If You Want To Be Rich - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Key Things You Must Not Do With Your Savings If You Want To Be Rich (325 Views)

Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich / Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Key Things You Must Not Do With Your Savings If You Want To Be Rich by Vikideji: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2018
You enjoy the idea of saving your money to actualize your financial goals, but somehow you spend the money anyhow. You don’t know how it happens, you just don’t have savings at the end of the day. Yes, this personal finance issue is not peculiar to you. Many people have had similar experience and they can relate to your plight. However, instead of sitting down there lamenting how your money disappears, you can actually take at look at what you do with your savings.

But if you still don’t understand what you spend it on, I ‘ll advise you to avoid doing the followings with your savings.

http://mediahub9ja.com/2018/08/3-key-things-you-must-not-do-with-your-savings-if-you-want-to-be-rich/

(1) (Reply)

Sex Addict Twerking So Hard / Revealed: Why Nigerian Celebrities Are Battling Depression / Where Is Nwaamaikpe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.