Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,490 members, 7,878,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) (23063 Views)

Uriel Oputa's Mother: "Your Bottom Is Big And You Don't Have A Boyfriend' / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by Amagite(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate and singer, Uriel Ngozi Oputa has revealed her mum has defeated cancer, 4 month after they found out about it.

Sharing a video of her mum in the streets of London where she went for surgery, she wrote;

"Look at God.. I found out she had Cancer 4 months ago she would wake me up every night screaming in pain.
The night before her Coloncospy she screamed all night the pain..I was so scared I called my Gate man and Ran out of the room in fear. I wanted to pee my pants
It was 1 am I had no pain killers at home, I'm normally afraid to enter Taxis late, but I had to buy pain killers, I sat up all Night watching my mum checking if she was still breathing. The Day of the Cancer scan... I Saw the tumour live and direct .. I went "Numb" called my brothers we all cried.. because she was already weak from the stroke and Dementia..
My little brother had already set his mind on saying his Good byes
All the Doctors in the UK didn't think she would make it.
The Day I wheeled mum in to the operating Room I was sooo scared I just held her and prayed I spoke In tongues the Doctors must of thought I was crazy.
I just want Thank God.
My Brothers Obieze, Odie ,Ken,Bcar.
Thank you For looking after mum
Cooking Singing washing changing even doing her make up.
I LOVE YOU MY FOUR KINGS
I can't tell you enough brothers
I love you all.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to work.. I miss having mum with me but I'm 100 percent focused.
Carol Ajike. Thank you so much. Carol thank you
My mum is Cancer free
God Dalu
God will make a way where there is no way
Everything Fashioned to work against you will work for you
"

Watch video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/uriels-mom-defeats-cancer.html

21 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wow! God bless our mothers, for their love is irreplaceable.

20 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wow

See how makeup transform This Black Hausa Woman to Oyinbo woman >>>>http://www.praizenews.com/see-makeup-transform-black-hausa-woman/
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by celebgistz: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
Praise God for her mums life

See more photos of her mum below;

https://celebgistz.com/uriel-oputas-mom-defeats-cancer/

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Congratulations smiley

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by Qsscruz(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
God bless our mothers. They are the strongest beings on earth.

11 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nice one
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by imran147(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ok thank God
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
nOnsense. . . . . .
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thank U JESUS
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by sKeetz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
While reading this long epistle, I was expecting to see where she thanked the team of doctors whose skills and expertise saved her mom but nope, instead she heaped praises on an imaginary god who does nothing but eats tithes, seeds and offerings.

Ingrate. undecided

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by GentleMoney: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by Proffdada: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
nOnsense. . . . . .
must you comment?

7 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by bobokeshington: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
congrats
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by Dondave11: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jah bless.... meanwhile

Rush now to my profile for quick cash and free data giveaway
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by hopexter(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na cancer be dey worry her abi na suffer Thank God she's recovered for either
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by fpeter(f): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thank God for healing your mama.
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by oshe11: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
I just dey Imagine one girl tryna compare herself with my Mum and wanna take her place.....

Me:

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
It can only be God.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by SOGOABIJA(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
I love that area where she spoke in tongues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by papalsbuIl: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
I want to press ureil breast
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
I share in your JOY, but it’s still a time to monitor closely and not a time to rush to SOCIAL MEDIA, because cancer is creepy and crafty
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
She beat Cancer? Then Cancer should sue for aggravated assault and grievous bodily harm. Nobody should be allowed to get away with acts of violence.
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Waaaw Congrats to her
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Qsscruz:
God bless our mothers. They are the strongest beings on earth.
Ok fathers are weakest?

Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Them dey beat cancer?
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by dayoyak: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
God is Good
Re: Uriel Oputa's Mother Beats Cancer (Photo) by spoon606060: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
safe recovery undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video / Eva Alordia & Caeser In A Valentine Kiss (Photos) / Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.