Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,382 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:59 AM

Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car (77693 Views)

D'banj Posed With Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor's Mercedes Benz G63 AMG / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Ugosample(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Icon79:
You know some people are living such empty lives that they feel that they need to shows these semblance of wealth in order to feel good about themselves. I don't envy them one bit. I am totally contented with what the Lord has given me.

O pari

How you take know say na empty lives dem dey live? grin

Are you in their house?
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by fabulouskeem(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
shocked wow wow wow did you guys know this SLR car was manufactured around 2000/2005 and was listed as top 5 most expensive car Topgear Magazine back then and i still have picture of the price tag of around 560,000 pounds while ferrari enzo was number one....I could still remember vividly then a friend of mine told me Otedola is the only man that own dis ride in Naija and i was like undecided you cant be serious, now I believed him grin

Ngcampuschat15:
Nigerian Disc Jockey and daughter of oil magnate, DJ Cuppy shared a photo of herself sitting on her Billionaire father’s ₦250 million mercedes benz car.

She captioned the photo: “25 sitting on N250 mill”.

Her father then responded to her Instagram post by writing: “Ifemi, you seem to want this car? I can sell it to you”

Source: https://www.naijarated.com/gist/c/0/i/25250379/femi-otedola-reacts-after-his-daughter-took-his-25million-car-spin
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Organs(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
OboOlora:
Dude is so broke, he’s even thinking of selling his belongings to his daughter. No wonder he has been doing boy o boy for Aliko, he was even serving jollof rice at Alikos daughters wedding shocked

Why do broke arse folks gossip about rich folks? Are you pained with his riches or what? I Guarantee you, Otedolas PA"s PA, i repeat his PA's PA makes more money than you. Hide ya face abeg

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by KingLennon(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
AbimbolaGCFR:

U b fool! So u no fii use ur common sense say she write "25 year old cuppy dey sit on #250M car" abi?
All this small children in nairaland sef. In that same post 25mil was mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by gloriana(f): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Baba, you can afford that car

E sure for you
I can't believe u just made me check the guy's profile sha
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lol.
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by 9teen: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Guy shut d Bleep up.. ote o dollar
OboOlora:
Dude is so broke, he’s even thinking of selling his belongings to his daughter. No wonder he has been doing boy o boy for Aliko, he was even serving jollof rice at Alikos daughters wedding shocked
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Airforce1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
gloriana:
I can't believe u just made me check the guy's profile sha

Yep

Hungerbad is a popular guy around here

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by ezeudo152: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
LolF

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by mansoura(f): 12:33am On Sep 08, 2018
wink wink wink
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by laydoh(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Dondave11:
The platform is a decentralized p2p SME market place where the system make sure one gets 100% of investment within a week. If there is a default, whereby one user fails to deliver, they pay you themselves. They have sponsors with mega coys in the country
bro,are you sure it legit? this is mmm in the making.
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Elxandre(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oskydaniellyyy:

The same people will still come here and talk if Kim family are nigerians . A family where more than 3 people have slept with three of the kardanshians. Can you say they if a guy slept with three girls in a family . Africans hate each other that is why we are being pushed around by other colours
Which guy slept with three of them? undecided
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by grandstar(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2018
sodiqapril:
they are rich agreed, but they are bloody show offs.one would think they are the richest in the world.I stopped taking the MSN serious since he started tagging his various designer wears and accessories on every picture he uploads on Instagram. there is nothing special about his wealth, his father was a governor.. if you read his bio online you won't get inspiration like reading about the likes of innocent chukwuma, wale adenuga & co...he got everything on a platform of gold..and before you accuse me of hating, he's rich, nothing I say or do can ever change it...

I disagree with you about him getting everything on a platter of gold.

His father was at most a millionaire in US Dollars. Otedola on the other hand is a billionaire in US Dollars

Secondly, his major source of wealth which is diesel importation was not achieved through rent seeking.

Diesel price has been deregulated and anyone can import it.

Adenuga on the other hand used his access to power to become extremely rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) / Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos / Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.