Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,740 members, 7,879,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

3 Signs You'll Be Rich One Day (top Secret) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Signs You'll Be Rich One Day (top Secret) (444 Views)

Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank. / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Signs You'll Be Rich One Day (top Secret) by jamestolly(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Today I'll be revealing the signs that shows you'll become successful and if the signs am going to be revealing sounds like you.

Then I urge you and challenge you to 10X it , so you constantly better yourself right ?

And if these signs don't sound like you. I challenge you to basically yty out and make it part of your identity As these trits will make you successful.

There's no doubt about it. As it's modeleded from billionaires & millionaires

#1: Speed Of Implementation.
So we what I've noticed from spending time with successful people is the way they absorb information and act on it.

They literally take action like there's no tomorrow.

They read a book and get that information and apply it in their life immediately.

They don't even think about it later. They literally absorb & implement.

#2 The ability to take action we when you feel uncertain.:-
You see a lot of successful people I've spent my time with , whenever they feel unsure about something before that mind has time to basically stop them in their tracks , they act on it and move forward.

One of Tiny Robbins quotes says this ;
" Success is determined by the amount of uncertainty that you can comfortably handle"

This is what I notice in successful people, they literally can handle that amount of uncertainty.

When they're not sure they just pull the trigger & find whether or not it's going to work out.

They literally pull the trigger and never hesitate because they realise how important time is.

So they don't waste time whether it's a good idea or not.

If they end up failing, they learn from it but they don't procrastinate.

#3 How much you value your time;

If you're somebody who makes every single second count towards your dream and you don't waste any seconds as you realise how important time is. That's a sign that you'll become very successful.

What I've realized by very successful people is they value their time and they are very strict about it, they schedule everything.

They don't waste fcking time they don't spend time watching all this buildshit news on TV. They're making their dreams happen.

They also have a ready morning & evening schedule . They go to sleep early in night.

They wake up early early around 4am and they're out there doing it.

18hour days literally like grinding , hustling , making it happen. This is quite opposite big average people.

Average people complain about their 8 or 9 hours shift at work. Whereas successful because they're doing what they love. They can't get enough of it.

They can't stop that's why they're happy doing tg18hrs day.

So guys there are the 3 Signs you're going to be rich.

Let's recap;
1) Your Speed Of Implementation
2) The ability to take action when you're not sure
3) How you treat your time, are you somebody that waste your time or some try that makes things happen.

Till next time,
Godfrey
Re: 3 Signs You'll Be Rich One Day (top Secret) by NobodyKnows(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol
Re: 3 Signs You'll Be Rich One Day (top Secret) by Birniwa(m): 3:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Your grammar sucks..

(1) (Reply)

Loans: How To Get Student Loan In Nigeria / Okirika Clothes / Sources Of Short Term Finances For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.