Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos (36240 Views)

Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video) / My Experience At The Jos Wildlife Park (photos) / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by ajaymina(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Beautiful infrastructure. I hope Christian preachersbeggers are banned from the bus stop because they can be irritating. Even though I'm a believing Christian, we need to limit the way we constitute nuisances all over bus stops because of evangelismbegging sad
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by mywells: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2018
Wailers would not like good things in their like life and good things would not come their way only rice and ram and some stipen would they beg for,.The best Governor Lagos has ever had unlike some selffish old goat parading them self's as jgbn shit.
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Alphaman007: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2018
perdollar:
if u like carry pig go swimming pool baff am, ee go stl dirty it self. na so afonja ppl b. wen we give them independence n leave there country for dem, I give dem a year to destroy every development wey we help dem make. brown roof republic of oduduwa
you cannot progress in life if this is the kind of hatred and jealousy you have in you
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by ajaymina(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Beautiful infrastructure. I hope Christian preachers are banned from the bus stop because they can be irritating. Even though I'm a believing Christian, we need to limit the way we constitute nuisances all over bus stops because of evangelism sad

Beautiful infrastructure. I hope Christian preachers BEGGARS are banned from the bus stop because they can be irritating. Even though I'm a believing Christian, we need to limit the way we constitute nuisances all over bus stops because of evangelism Begging/Scamming
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by NCANTaskForce: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2018
AmazingELixir:

shocked

This young man hope all is well, nothing you spewed remotely relates to the topic
Relates to your mama toto
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Chizua(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Beautiful infrastructure. I hope Christian preachers are banned from the bus stop because they can be irritating. Even though I'm a believing Christian, we need to limit the way we constitute nuisances all over bus stops because of evangelism sad

...preaching has now constitute a nuisance; ...even to the one called himself "believing Christian". May God have mercy on you.
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Amberon: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2018
I hope Muslim beggars are not allowed anywhere near there too.
GoTV:
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by perdollar(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Alphaman007:
you cannot progress in life if this is the kind of hatred and jealousy you have in you
afonja I don progress reach sky wey u no go ever reach. weytin dey even pain u? me no lie say afonja na pig nau. southwest is d perineal region of Nigeria while North is d armpit of Nigeria. we WL soon remove d head of Nigeria n transplant Niger republic as replacement to it.

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
well dats part of the nigerian scenery.i doubt if they will be banned.

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2018
12345baba:
This man dey work o. Hope its maintained well, tinubu no dey see loyalty money again. All the money na for project
loyalty money? i was reading somewhere dat tinubu is now having issues with the lagos gov.so na loyalty money dey cause their issue?
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by perdollar(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2018
Lordofthewest:
A pig will always be a pig so filled with bitterness, envy and inferiority complex
jobless Nigerian youth from d conquered land of d rejected Edo prince betrayed by afonja who rather sold his doomed ppl to Fulani who r now n forever their master
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by LeonOgu(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

You're not serious! So that's the only problem you have? "A believing Christian indeed".
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Alphaman007: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
perdollar:
afonja I don progress reach sky wey u no go ever reach. weytin dey even pain u? me no lie say afonja na pig nau. southwest is d perineal region of Nigeria while North is d armpit of Nigeria. we WL soon remove d head of Nigeria n transplant Niger republic as replacement to it.

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alphaman007:
lol who is competing with you bros smh your psychosis is beyond redemption, you have lost touch with reality

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by stainlessnature: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
sorry to say, you are not a believing Christian. Save your head and just say you are a Christian. Mtcheww
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

YOUR SELF APPOINTED MISSION AGAINST CHRISTIANITY WILL FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Okd1: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Na only for this country they de commission project wey they never start.
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by perdollar(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alphaman007:
lol who is competing with you bros smh your psychosis is beyond redemption, you have lost touch with reality
d one dt does not no his brother is d one dt is psychotic. who is ur bro? is dt not obvious sign dt u r schizophrenic? come n carry ur brothers dt av bn loitering around my streets. werey dey there gene!
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Alphaman007: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
perdollar:
d one dt does not no his brother is d one dt is psychotic. who is ur bro? is dt not obvious sign dt u r schizophrenic? come n carry ur brothers dt av bn loitering around my streets. werey dey there gene!
the street everything is all in your head... You really need mental evaluation
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by perdollar(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alphaman007:
the street everything is all in your head... You really need mental evaluation
hw did ds guy get to my mention? hook I see! u climbed down wt chain n frog to come n mention me ba, oya I don give u attention, can u now vamoose?
Re: The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos by Alphaman007: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
perdollar:
hw did ds guy get to my mention? hook I see! u climbed down wt chain n frog to come n mention me ba, oya I don give u attention, can u now vamoose?
we have enough problems in Nigeria already.... Don't add to it.. You have a serious problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus / U.S TSA Assesses Lagos Airport / Ijora Olopa Bridge To Be Closed Immediately - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.