Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Whats Wrong If One Do Copy And Paste Blog And Get His/her Traffic From Facebook? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whats Wrong If One Do Copy And Paste Blog And Get His/her Traffic From Facebook? (262 Views)

Looking For Someone To do COPY And PASTE task For Me. / Help! Easiest Way To Do Copy And Pest For Adsense Approval / Can You Do Copy And Paste?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong If One Do Copy And Paste Blog And Get His/her Traffic From Facebook? by webtutorr: 6:10am On Sep 07, 2018
These days, everyone just focus on getting to google top search inorder to get traffic and all that.

I now asked, what is wrong if someone do copy and paste blog, then use facebook page, group sharing and other social media campaigns to get his/her traffic.

Can google adsense approve a copy and paste blog that has huge traffics?
Re: Whats Wrong If One Do Copy And Paste Blog And Get His/her Traffic From Facebook? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:20am On Sep 07, 2018
I am supposed to be angry at the question.

The question is; "why should you steal someone's intellectual property?"

What happened to spend time and writing something unique?

I understand the rush to break news first in the entertainment industry; but believe me, when you are the last and give the real version to every news, people will visit your site ahead of the copy and paste bloggers all over the place.
Re: Whats Wrong If One Do Copy And Paste Blog And Get His/her Traffic From Facebook? by webtutorr: 6:34am On Sep 07, 2018
You know in the areas of political news, sports and all other types of news, one may not be able to be getting such news by himself. So, i tink wot the person can do is to copy from other blogs and add source link.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of An Online Payouts Payments Processors / Top10 Best Free Mobile Apps That Pays In Nigeria 2018 / How Much Advertisers Pay Per Ad Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.