Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,202 members, 7,919,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Dangers Of Forex Trading - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Dangers Of Forex Trading (302 Views)

The Dangers Of Buying Instagram Followers: Why Authenticity Matters / What Are The Risks Of Forex Trading? / Red Alert: The Dangers Of Licking Vagina! (photos+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Forex Trading by cidieschat(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2018
I want to share with you ally experience when I was fooled into the Forex market. I was made to believe that I could easily make $50 everyday, and Forex was just buying and selling of currencies. For those new, this may sound so true, but in reality it is not.

In buy and selling, you have you mind at peace and also can dictate the flow and peace ofind when doing business.. whereas in Forex immediately you open a trade, you BP level gets higher; this is because you're gambling.

For those who are on the marketing level, who introduce you to the Forex market, the question is: Are they making $50 per day? If they are, why are they coming to show you? The hard truth is, the fee you pay for learning is their main goal. They charge to teach you.

Now do this maths.
I Can earn $50 perday for a skill, why would I spend so much time going on the streets and holding too many seminars to bring students who would learn and pay me monthly for me to teach them how to earn with me...
An average Nigerian won't do that.

In order to be quite cautious, ask all those who had past experiences in Forex to show you their profit level. What they achieved through Forex.

Be warned!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Forex Trading by oyonu(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2018
Op don't you know that the forex market is highly liquid and risky? It's profitable and at the same time, you can loss all your money. Before trading, you are always warned to only trade with what you can loss. forex like stock trading is a risky business that pays but takes time to understand and do well in. visit babypips.com to get more on how to trade forex
Re: The Dangers Of Forex Trading by cidieschat(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2018
That's not the point, the issue is not it's liquidity, have you, after visiting babypips.com made money out of it? If you have, I would like to see your withdrwals. Thanks
Re: The Dangers Of Forex Trading by cidieschat(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2018
oyonu:
Op don't you know that the forex market is highly liquid and risky? It's profitable and at the same time, you can loss all your money. Before trading, you are always warned to only trade with what you can loss. forex like stock trading is a risky business that pays but takes time to understand and do well in. visit babypips.com to get more on how to trade forex

You sound successful, after visiting babypips, can we have a copy of your withdrwals..
Re: The Dangers Of Forex Trading by oyonu(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2018
cidieschat:

You sound successful, after visiting babypips, can we have a copy of your withdrwals..

Why should I send you my withdrawal?
Re: The Dangers Of Forex Trading by cidieschat(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am not saying send me money, am asking if you have been making money...

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / JUST In: Flood Kills Nine-year-old Girl In Anambra / The Odds Against Atiku In Clinging PDP Presidential Ticket (part I)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.