Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

"We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC (13651 Views)

LASAA To Jandor: We Won't Succumb To Cheap Blackmail And Falsehood / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Indirect Primaries In APC Will Turn Into Dollar Bazaar / Buhari: I Won't Succumb To Threats, Take Any Decision Out Of Fear Or Pressure (2) (3) (4)

Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by MarvelJ: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
direct primaries - process where every card carrying member of a party can vote.

indirect primaries - process where only delegates of a party can vote for a candidate.

hope this helps.
Aydesmond:
Abeg wetin b all dis direct primaries wey u dey see up and down.... Somebody shud explain to a lame me
Primusinterpares:
which one is indirect primaries again na?

Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by ebuka10box(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
hit me up if u are looking for landed properties around port Harcourt.
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by 2016v2017: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Ambode if he's wise should join PDP cheesy

Quote me at your own peril...
Somebody wants to Shock Ambode, but that's his business and not mine
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by LibertyRep: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Anyone who professes to be a progressive should not be against direct primaries.

Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by 2016v2017: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2018
Zendinho:
APC have displayed a high level of incompetence in their three years rule in all aspects of the Nigerian sector.

Its disheartening, pitiful, regrettable and disappointing that the hopes of millions of Nigerian whose yearning for a positive change have been dashed.

The disappointment in the hearts of the technocrats, elites, learned icons, gurus of political thoughts, social thinkers, religious scholars, the helpless masses and even the downtrodden is unimaginable, unquantifiable and unthinkable.

Despite these, some of us do not loose hope because GOVERNMENT COMES AND GOES..... APC CANNOT STAY FOREVER.
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by Dianalizzy231: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2018
I believe you are a politician and please dont campaign for us with the method of advice.advice your family.
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by DJInfluence: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2018
what do they mean by direct or indirect primaries self?. people please enlighten me small....
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by Lomprico2: 9:15am On Sep 07, 2018
Flyingngel:
Yahaya bello will not like this. A disgrace to Nigerian youth.

Buhari will rig it for him as usual.
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by Primusinterpares(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2018
MarvelJ:
direct primaries - process where every card carrying member of a party can vote.

indirect primaries - process where only delegates of a party can vote for a candidate.

hope this helps.
thanks man. it sure did helped.
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by anslem96: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2018
Aydesmond:
Abeg wetin b all dis direct primaries wey u dey see up and down.... Somebody shud explain to a lame me

ask Adams oshomole
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by oluwasegun007(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2018
Aydesmond:

MY LITTLE UNDERSTANDING...

It all about election during primaries for all position in APC seats representing the party during 2019 election; note except the president position.

For INDIRECT: delegates from your ward or zone would vote on your behalf i.e during governorship primaries some individuals will be the one to vote.

For DIRECT: During the primary election, in as much as you are a card carrying member of APC you would vote.

My take sha, am not too sure.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by Ikpongiton: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2018
what is this direct and indirect primaries ? pls can anybody in the house explain to us,the meaning of this political innuendo,because i'm sure,iam not the only one in the house with no clear understanding of these their dogon turunchi .
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by bedspread: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:

I'm using this opportunity to inform Nigerians to be very careful with this coming election. It is the only chance you have to free yourself from this herdsmen menace. I just read on Nairaland that the head of Adamawa PDP's Chairman's head was taken away by an unknown Fulani herdsman. They've blinded your eyes with the deceitful fight against corruption. The killings was abated because they want to win 2019 election first. Don't be too stupid to elect those that will forcefully take your life and ancestry lands from you. Your life comes first. Don't be fooled. Be wise.
This is what we are speaking to all...
If Pmb Returns by any Means... it's Doomsday to Nigeria... There will be free flow Killings like Never Before...

I will not be Directly Affected... I do not Reside in the Country and even if I am in the Country , I am specially Immune to Anyhow Destruction..

I shout for the Innocent Souls that do not know their lefts from their Rights..
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by SolutionMee: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2018
bedspread:

This is what we are speaking to all...
If Pmb Returns by any Means... it's Doomsday to Nigeria... There will be free flow Killings like Never Before...

I will not be Directly Affected... I do not Reside in the Country and even if I am in the Country , I am specially Immune to Anyhow Destruction..

I shout for the Innocent Souls that do not know their lefts from their Rights..

You have a heart

Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by ggchukwu: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Get ur complete seminar and project topics at www.coolproject.com.ng
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by Franchise21(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
Tonyebarcanista, I no tell u say uniben go win OAU

I have no business with Apc
I watched d match. Could easily hv ended 4 nil
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by hapipeccc: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2018
Get The Marketing Campaign that drive Traffic to your BUSINESS, BRAND, OR ORGANISATION - GET 10X Results, Leads and Sales!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
PLUS MUCH MORE

Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by slivertongue: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2018
APC stop sud playin 2d gallery, dey cant afford 2b divided.
d must concede halfway
if APC do anyhow dem go see anyhow
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by cooljo85: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Direct primary afford all registered members of the party to vote for their preferred choice of candidate in an election whereas the indirect primary allows few selected delegates to vote for their preferred choice of candidate , consensus candidate is handpicked after due consultations with stakeholders of the party, state or at the federal level
In summary,
Direct primary - all registers members vote for their preferred candidate
Indirect primary- selected delegates vote for their preferred candidate
Consensus- candidate is handpicked by party's stakeholders after due consultations within the state or the federal level
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by GSA01: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
This Direct and indirect Primaries Debate in The APC is very healthy for internal Democracy, with different ideas that will cut across each state of the federation with each state having its own method.
Re: "We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC by kabillionaire(m): 1:59am On Sep 08, 2018
SolutionMee:

I'm using this opportunity to inform Nigerians to be very careful with this coming election. It is the only chance you have to free yourself from this herdsmen menace. I just read on Nairaland that the head of Adamawa PDP's Chairman's head was taken away by an unknown Fulani herdsman. They've blinded your eyes with the deceitful fight against corruption. The killings was abated because they want to win 2019 election first. Don't be too stupid to elect those that will forcefully take your life and ancestry lands from you. Your life comes first. Don't be fooled. Be wise.

The worst thing to ever happen to this country is to vote APC again into power.

What Igbos Would Do Differently In Republic Of Biafra / Shiites Protest: Presidency commends Police Force for exercising Restraint / UNGA74: President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From New York (Photos)