Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,653 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? (6484 Views)

South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta / PDP Warns APC Against Disrespecting South South, Middle Belt Leaders / Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Just30: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Hungry charcoal , your Ghana is not even up to Lagos in development, economy and class. Fck off
my monthly data expenses will feed your entire bleaching family with low self-esteem for generations to come
enrol yourself into some adult education for some lessons
youre too dumb grin grin grin
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

what, did I do undecided
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Just30:
[s] my monthly data expenses will feed your entire bleaching family with low self-esteem for generations to come
youre too dumb[/s]grin grin grin
that stupid country call Ghana is not among the top 10 develope Africa country. I pity Iwantslavesgone for reply such a monkey like you

2 Likes

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Just30: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
that stupid country call Ghana is not among the top 10 develope Africa country. I pity Iwantslavesgone for reply such a monkey like you
i pity you for thinking your country is developed grin grin grin
Nigeria can at best, compare itself with Liberia.
Both countries share the same problems
No water supply
No electricity supply
No roads
Bad Schools
healthcare is generally not available
grin grin grin
what a mediocrity of a country

1 Like

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2018
Just30:
i pity you for thinking your country is developed grin grin grin
Nigeria can at best, compare itself with Liberia.
Both countries share the same problems
No water supply
No electricity supply
No roads
Bad Schools
healthcare is generally not available
grin grin grin
what a mediocrity of a country
pity for your useless country ghana, when that stupid ghana can develop like somila come back and quote me black monkey

2 Likes

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Just30: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
pity for your useless country ghana, when that stupid ghana can develop like somila come back and quote me black monkey
grin grin grin grin grin grin
whatever makes you stay in your country is good with me
don't try comparing yourself with us
we are not your mate
YOU'LL DO WELL IN A LEAGUE WITH LIBERIA
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
whatever makes you stay in your country is good with me
don't try comparing yourself with us
we are not your mate
YOU'LL DO WELL IN A LEAGUE WITH LIBERIA
that useless ghana can not even compare themselves with Congo, even stupid people think say them get sense

2 Likes

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Just30: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
that useless ghana can not even compare themselves with Congo, even stupid people think say them get sense
you keep trying to compare yourself with countries that are better than you
ive shown you the country your stupid and senseless can do well in any comparison with
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Just30:
you keep trying to compare yourself with countries that are better than you
ive shown you the country your stupid and senseless can do well in any comparison with
kikikik cheesy cheesy of all the country in Africa to talk, stupid useless ghana shouldn't open there mouth to cough , you people are useless I don't think there is any country that useless country ghana can compare themselves with. Even Syria is even better than ghana. You black people in the Republic of hot sun are just useless.kiss the truth black ghana monkey

2 Likes

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Just30: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
kikikik cheesy cheesy of all the country in Africa to talk, stupid useless ghana shouldn't open there mouth to cough , you people are useless I don't think there is any country that useless country ghana can compare themselves with. Even Syria is even better than ghana. You black people in the Republic of hot sun are just useless.kiss the truth black ghana monkey
good you said you dont think
of course, how can you think with all that generator fumes and noise
That is why most Nigerians are stupid and dull grin grin grin grin grin

lets roll a white carpet to cast away the bleached apes grin grin grin
nigeria is a disgrace to Africa
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2018
Just30:
good you said you dont think
of course, how can you think with all that generator fumes and noise
That is why most Nigerians are stupid and dull grin grin grin grin grin

lets roll a white carpet to cast away the bleached apes grin grin grin
nigeria is a disgrace to Africa
you are just useless come back and talk to me when that stupid uselesd shlthole ghana can match the population of Nigerian you black ghana moneys are so useless that your monkey sister drink pills to make thier unborn babies light skin tongue stupid monkeys

2 Likes

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by BiafraIShere(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

If Nigeria is not good for you then leave. I repeat there is no African nation that can surpass naija in anything. Have you been to Lagos, abuja and other cities in naija ? Which African cities can beat them in development, economy and beauty ?. You should travel out of naija for once, you will see how good we have it here .
You are so fvrking deluded, gosh!! Are you this primitive and local?? Nigeria is a useless hellhole, it's in a league of its own, a fourth world country where nothing works because of the low IQ and re.tar.ded savages ruling it!! Kenya and indeed many other African countries are millions of miles ahead of your sh!thole!! Get real and smell the coffee, or at least travel a bit so you can see how advanced these African countries are relative to backward Nigeria. Have you been to cities like Nairobi, Jo'burg, Cairo, Cape Town, Tunis, Luanda, Algiers, Casablanca, Kigali etc?? No city in Nigeria whether Abuja, Lagos, P.harcourt etc can compare to those cities!!! Nigeria is a disgusting shithole!! Abo.ki, leave Katsina for once and see how developed other Africans have evolved. Even in the next hundred years Nigeria will still be as despicable as it is at the moment tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by BiafraIShere(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
you are just useless come back and talk to me when that stupid uselesd shlthole ghana can match the population of Nigerian you black ghana moneys are so useless that your monkey sister drink pills to make thier unborn babies light skin tongue stupid monkeys
Will you stop behaving like a child!! What is the value of 80 million northerners who are living in extreme poverty?? Do you even know that a country of just 10 million people with average income will have a bigger purchasing power and value than a poverty stricken shithole with a large and unproductive population!! You guys up north keep breeding like rabbits yet are so lazy to go to school or even engage in any meaningful venture cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Iwantslavesgone: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Just30:
my monthly data expenses will feed your entire bleaching family with low self-esteem for generations to come
youre too dumb grin grin grin

Charcoal

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Just30: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Charcoal
at me when you grow sense grin grin grin
bleached Buffon
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by BiafraIShere(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

A big nation with the most developed cities , big economy and hardworking people. What do the other useless nations have undecided
That sh!t you are smoking is doing serious damage to your faculties grin grin
You can only deceive yourself but everyone out there knows that Nigeria is a useless big for nothing country and with people like you who have continued to bury their heads in sand, the sorry state will continue to deteriorate tongue tongue
Stop calling other African countries common because they are far ahead of you in every meaningful indexes. Do you have uninterrupted electricity? Do you have motorable roads?? Do you have reticulation of pipe borne water?? What about refuse management?? How do you explain that 90% of northerners are living in poverty?? How do you explain that infant mortality and maternal mortality rates are highest in Northern Nigeria?? What about mass illiteracy in Northern Nigeria?? What about insecurity in Northern Nigeria etc Nigeria is HELL and HELL is Nigeria!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Iwantslavesgone: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
emmie14:

God knows you're not better anyway. That is living in fools paradise. They live better and happier. Have you ask yourself why they are not in Nigeria but Nigerians keep flocking in there countries. South Africa is the giant of southern region other Sadec members always struggle to reside in south Africa.
Better living and growing economy with world standard working system.

Who gives a dam why igbos go to useless countries undecided. Nonsense
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Just30: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
grin grin grin grin grin
Now your frustration is growing
well done taking so much codeine this early morning

No one take pleasure in giving birth like rats
Thats why nigeria is the poverty capital of the world
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Iwantslavesgone: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Just30:
at me when you grow sense grin grin grin
bleached Buffon

Charlie I'm not your mate , a bleached good looking person is better than a charcoal slave Ghananian anyday . Fool
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Just30: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Charlie I'm not your mate , a bleached good looking person is better than a charcoal slave Ghananian anyday . Fool
grin grin grin grin
wow
low self-esteem is what will lead you to bleach
that shows how useless and stupid most Nigerians are

inferior bunch of people
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Iwantslavesgone: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
BiafraIShere:
You are so fvrking deluded, gosh!! Are you this primitive and local?? Nigeria is a useless hellhole, it's in a league of its own, a fourth world country where nothing works because of the low IQ and re.tar.ded savages ruling it!! Kenya and indeed many other African countries are millions of miles ahead of your sh!thole!! Get real and smell the coffee, or at least travel a bit so you can see how advanced these African countries are relative to backward Nigeria. Have you been to cities like Nairobi, Jo'burg, Cairo, Cape Town, Tunis, Luanda, Algiers, Casablanca, Kigali etc?? No city in Nigeria whether Abuja, Lagos, P.harcourt etc can compare to those cities!!! Nigeria is a disgusting shithole!! Abo.ki, leave Katsina for once and see how developed other Africans have evolved. Even in the next hundred years Nigeria will still be as despicable as it is at the moment tongue tongue

You are too dumb to tell what those cities have over Lagos. Lagos remains the 5th big economy in Africa, where are those useless cities sef undecided. Can any of tjem match us in population growth ?. Do they even have proper boreholes or Still drinking water with cows ?. Don't be dull
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Iwantslavesgone: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
BiafraIShere:
That sh!t you are smoking is doing serious damage to your faculties grin grin
You can only deceive yourself but everyone out there knows that Nigeria is a useless big for nothing country and with people like you who have continued to bury their heads in sand, the sorry state will continue to deteriorate tongue tongue
Stop calling other African countries common because they are far ahead of you in every meaningful indexes. Do you have uninterrupted electricity? Do you have motorable roads?? Do you have reticulation of pipe borne water?? What about refuse management?? How do you explain that 90% of northerners are living in poverty?? How do you explain that infant mortality and maternal mortality rates are highest in Northern Nigeria?? What about mass illiteracy in Northern Nigeria?? What about insecurity in Northern Nigeria etc Nigeria is HELL and HELL is Nigeria!!!

Shut up you mother fvker if your family is poor and illiterate whose problem is that?. undecided. Northerners are way better than the criminal minded iPods who are foever running around the world getting killed even in the worst countries in the world.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Iwantslavesgone: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
wow
low self-esteem is what will lead you to bleach
that shows how useless and stupid most Nigerians are

inferior bunch of people

Stinking Ghananian dark slave talking back to a nigerian ? undecided who would have thought.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Just30: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Stinking Ghananian dark slave talking back to a nigerian ? undecided who would have thought.
no insult will change the kind of embarrassment that you Nigerians are
Your brothers dont even bath
yet you're trying to throw a first fist grin grin grin grin

Useless bunch of Apes
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Just30: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO BE IN MY CIRCLE
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by BiafraIShere(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Shut up you mother fvker if your family is poor and illiterate whose problem is that?. undecided. Northerners are way better than the criminal minded iPods who are foever running around the world getting killed even in the worst countries in the world.
I pity you and your entire miserable generation!! Northerners better in what way please?? You guys are at the lowest of the low! Dirt poor, illiterates, disease infested, malnourished, lazy, mentally re.ter.ded, primitive and backward savages etc. If your region should be a country today, it would be the world's most miserable place. I'm not even talking about Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen yuck, it sucks to share a nation with you guys and that's why we are doing everything humanly possible to breakaway from this useless union with you lots!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Iwantslavesgone: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I pity you and your entire miserable generation!! Northerners better in what way please?? You guys are at the lowest of the low! Dirt poor, illiterates, disease infested, malnourished, lazy, mentally re.ter.ded, primitive and backward savages etc. If your region should be a country today, it would be the world's most miserable place. I'm not even talking about Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen yuck, it sucks to share a nation with you guys and that's why we are doing everything humanly possible to breakaway from this useless union with you lots!!

Lol you will remain slaves in Nigeria for eternity. Deal with it. You will never see northerners being paraded as internanstion thugs In numbers like you pests . You have made our nation a laughing stock with your greed and evil hearts.
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin
Now your frustration is growing
well done taking so much codeine this early morning

No one take pleasure in giving birth like rats
Thats why nigeria is the poverty capital of the world
you are the frustrated black Ghana ape who bring your stupid ymonkey self here. Foolish people from stupid country can like ghana can not frustrate me kiss the truth black ghana monkey

1 Like

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Will you stop behaving like a child!! What is the value of 80 million northerners who are living in extreme poverty?? Do you even know that a country of just 10 million people with average income will have a bigger purchasing power and value than a poverty stricken shithole with a large and unproductive population!! You guys up north keep breeding like rabbits yet are so lazy to go to school or even engage in any meaningful venture cry cry
I hope you know that your biafra start and end in the east? Talking about development your biafra state is more worst than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
BiafraIShere:
ipob jews grin where is your Lord and saviour Nnamdi kanu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by Just30: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
you are the frustrated black Ghana ape who bring your stupid ymonkey self here. Foolish people from stupid country can like ghana can not frustrate me kiss the truth black ghana monkey
illiterate grin grin grin grin
Re: Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ? by BiafraIShere(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
I hope you know that your biafra start and end in the east? Talking about development your biafra state is more worst than Nigeria
Ofcourse Biafra will include all Igbos and any minority that wants to join us. Lol, were you expecting Biafra to include you guys?? Which part of Nigeria is better than Igboland today? Can you mention the places please??
You guys can continue to defend a country that is rotten in all ramifications under the guise of patriotism but count me out of that bullsh!t. Nigeria is a disgrace to not just Africa but the entire black race!! You can continue yapping about how you're giant of Africa but that's the height of delusion because Nigeria of today is nothing but a worthless and useless entity!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tension!! As Father Mbaka Replies Peter Obi And Nigerians / The Result Of The 1979 Presidential Election / Lekki Toll Gate - CCTV Cameras Removed; Twitter NG Calls For Withdrawal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.