Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Eniola Badmus Narrates How Successful The Last 365 Days Have Been For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Narrates How Successful The Last 365 Days Have Been For Her (293 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 40 Years, I Am 34" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Narrates How Successful The Last 365 Days Have Been For Her by WotzupNG: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2018
Actress Eniola Badmus is celebrating her birthday today. To mark her special day, the plus-sized actress shared some lovely photos and a quote narrating how awesome the last 365 days of her life has been.

Eniola Badmus wrote:

MY 365 JOURNEY
I can’t even lie, the last 365 days has been a major turnaround and the most eventful part of my life/career.
Within the last 365 days, I produced two amazing movies – “GHETTO BRED” and just recently “HOUSEHELP”, these project honestly took a toil but with the support of my ever loyal fans, both movies were warmly received and rated high across the globe. Not also denying the huge supports from my team, @Peak_milk LASSA ,LIRS @9mobile among others who believed in me and always ready to support my brand.
In between this 365 days, I also got signed as a brand Ambassador of WESTERN LOTTO @westernlottobet ,an offer i took with much honor and privileged to join the family. As I walk into the next 365 days, i pray for another amazing journey, to take on new challenges, win more battles, more opportunities, excite my loyal fans more and God’s blessing in all.
Happy birthday to ME .

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/eniola-badmus-birthday/

Re: Eniola Badmus Narrates How Successful The Last 365 Days Have Been For Her by WotzupNG: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2018
More photos

Re: Eniola Badmus Narrates How Successful The Last 365 Days Have Been For Her by hapipeccc: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2018
welldone
Re: Eniola Badmus Narrates How Successful The Last 365 Days Have Been For Her by itspzpics(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Hbd
Re: Eniola Badmus Narrates How Successful The Last 365 Days Have Been For Her by LifestyleTonite: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 17yrs Of Marriage / Pay Your Children’s School Fees Before Building Schools – Wizkid’s Babymama / New Microwave Just N5,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.