Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,820 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (70147 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by HardMirror(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Going by your argument, since the bullets didn't enter the pastor, then why are the supposed entry wounds that big? The cloth entry wounds even look torn, going by the picture. The force of the bullet is usually what leaves a burn-like sear on fabric in entry points, which is not evident here, the fabric was obviously torn by an object not a bullet.

Secondly from other pictures I've seen, the pastor has exit points behind on the back if his clothes.if a bullet didn't enter, how then are there exit points? The person that staged this obviously hasn't been watching enough CSI/NCIS.
you get too much sense
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by donbenie(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
Daddy Freezer Mumu no start today, those women crying at the window also fake the cry?
What do the women know?,A woman crying is hardly a rare phenomenon,they cry at the drop of a hat..the Guyman faking injury would be a nice cue to let it rain from them..shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by donbenie(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mankosi:
E fit be possible say it happened. That thorn clothe may be as a result of his car, maybe he was trying to come out and it tore his clothe. But the pastor didn't say the hole on the shirt is as a result of the bullet or did he?
So where are the holes on his shirt as a result of the bullets he claimed couldn't penetrate his body..you don't need to be a Forensic expert to poke holes on this FAKE claims..
There's no difference between this Guyman and the Musician,Skibii that fake his death..looking for cheap publicity.. angry
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Etizz: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Deckline:
Is this news undecided undecided I was crushed by a trailer yesterday but i did not feel any pain.

Jeeez.... Did you die?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by wakaawaka(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please hold it.. him dey talk sense
FortifiedCity:
angry

Freeze Ode. Trying to be relevant through bashing pastors.

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by frankmoney(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
HardMirror:
of cos u cant talk shit with me.
yes definitely I cant
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by HomeOfMe(f): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
vikkeee:
but is it possible?
It's possible through magic.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by vikkeee(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
It's possible through magic.
are you saying a real pastor cannot be ''bullet-proof''
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by HomeOfMe(f): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
vikkeee:

are you saying a real pastor cannot be ''bullet-proof''
Well,I can't say of pastors let me not lie,but it's possible by magic because I saw it happen to someone close to me who was shot by armed robbers severally,but bullets didn't penetrate,but it was magic.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by nelsonoba: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
This Fraud alone will catapult him to god like status. very useless pastor. if god was real he for strike am

I can see there is something totally wrong with you. Calling the man useless as if you were the armed robber trying to kill him and your plans didn't work. The man has tendered evidence in form of pictures to corroborate his story, yet you call him a liar and useless. What evidence have you tendered to prove he is lying? Have you met the man before or have you confirmed from the armed robbers who tried shooting him? Can't you see you have been very mad, but you had nobody to tell you since? Just follow the idiot called daddy freeze and be talking rubbish and claiming there is no God, and when evidence is all around you, keep deceiving yourself the more by closing your eyes to all evidence.

No wonder Psalms 14:1 said "The fool says in his heart that there is no God"!!
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by nanakgh(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

That the bullet doesn't enter doesn't mean the momentum/force or impact of the bullet will not affect him, we're talking about bullet here not chalk. Then since bullet didn't enter, it can't create a smooth hole/path, it will create rough tears and holes when it bounces away. If you want to be a critic or skeptic, try and be an intelligent one.

The fact that you believe this story says a lot about who you are, so your jab at my intelligence is taken lightly. Maybe someday, when you have your head in the right place you can judge situations like this and not resort to subtle insults to make a point.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by nelsonoba: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Well,I can't say of pastors let me not lie,but it's possible by magic because I saw it happen to someone close to me who was shot by armed robbers severally,but bullets didn't penetrate,but it was magic.

I hope you are seeing how much the devil has deceived you all your life?

So you believe that magic which comes from the devil can stop bullets, but you don't believe God Almighty who created satan+armed robber +bullet has enough power to stop bullets?

You believe devil can stop bullets, but you don't believe God who created the whole earth and the universe can stop bullets? Can't you see how you have been fooled by the likes of daddy freeze and Satan? They have so made you believe in rubbishing all pastors and men of God (especially the genuine ones among them) to the point that you no longer think there are real pastors of that God is still powerful.

You need to repent and ask God for forgiveness for belittling him the way daddy freeze taught you
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by vikkeee(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
wow i haven't seen such feats thats why i still doubt. What kind of gun was the person close to you shot with?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by DIMIZZY1: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hahahahaha lwkmd This post got me cracking with endless laff.. Davido's odeshi reply issa banger
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by obayendo1010(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
i wonder what so difficult for people to differentiate real scenario from set up
this is not rocket science is obvious this is cook n
not even professionally done because he don't want to spend money...........
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by HomeOfMe(f): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
nelsonoba:

I hope you are seeing how much the devil has deceived you all your life?

So you believe that magic which comes from the devil can stop bullets, but you don't believe God Almighty who created satan+armed robber +bullet has enough power to stop bullets?

You believe devil can stop bullets, but you don't believe God who created the whole earth and the universe can stop bullets? Can't you see how you have been fooled by the likes of daddy freeze and Satan? They have so made you believe in rubbishing all pastors and men of God (especially the genuine ones among them) to the point that you no longer think there are real pastors of that God is still powerful.

You need to repent and ask God for forgiveness for belittling him the way daddy freeze taught you
Oh please Mr or Mrs know-it-all. You'Re not compelled to believe or accept what I said. I didn't say what I said to amaze or make anyone feel good,neither did I say I do not believe in God or miracles,Mr chief justice of the federation. I say someone shot in my presence,as a little teenager,I was terrified and scared that the person would die. I later discovered,he was into magic because the bullets didn't kill him. I didn't say what I said to make you or anyone else begin to believe in magic,but it was confirmed he was into magic at that time,he wasn't a Christian at all
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by HomeOfMe(f): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
vikkeee:

wow i haven't seen such feats thats why i still doubt. What kind of gun was the person close to you shot with?
I don't know the kind of gun it was,I was young then like 15 years old.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by barikay: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
When I tell them I have eternal life. They don't understand. Not only him but to all who understand and believe Jesus Christ
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by ujoatu(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Alleged Assassination Attempt: Police accuses Pastor David Elijah of mischief

By Chimezie Anaso on 08/09/2018
Share on Tweet
Views: 299
•Pastor David Elijah
The police in Anambra on Friday declared as high mischief, the reported shooting of David Elijah, the pastor in charge of Grace and Power Prophetic Ministry in Awka.
The Anambra Command in a statement signed by DCP Chris Owolabi, wondered why the pastor refused to report the incident to the police station nearest to the scene of the incident.
The command wondered why the pastor, instead, went to his church in Aromma, Awka, to make a public announcement of his miraculous escape.
“The attention of the Anambra State Police Command has been drawn to mischievous publications in some national dailies and the social media that one Pastor (Prophet) David Elijah of Grace and Power Prophetic Ministry, Awka was attacked by unknown gunmen in his church close to Aroma junction.
“It is indisputable that on Sept. 6th between 9am to 10am, the Pastor said that he was attacked by unknown gunmen along Enugu-Udi road in Enugu state, and his vehicle was riddled with bullets, but he escaped unhurt.
“However, instead of reporting the incident at the nearest police station where the incident took place, the pastor drove to his church in Awka and attracted the attention of his congregation who were waiting for him at the church premises for a church event,” he said.
However, the command urged members of the public to disregard the report as misleading and assured that Anambra is safe.
“Following the incident, the commissioner of police directed the DPO ‘B’ Division to immediately proceed to the church and ascertain the true situation.
“The DPO visited the pastor at his church and even took photographs with him to clear the ambiguity.
“In view of the foregoing, the command implores members of the public to disregard such misleading reports from mischievous elements who are bent on portraying the state in bad light in order to achieve their selfish goals,” he said.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the social media buzzed with stories of how Pastor David miraculously escaped unhurt, following attack on him by unidentified gunmen. (NAN)
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
nelsonoba:

I can see there is something totally wrong with you. Calling the man useless as if you were the armed robber trying to kill him and your plans didn't work. The man has tendered evidence in form of pictures to corroborate his story, yet you call him a liar and useless. What evidence have you tendered to prove he is lying? Have you met the man before or have you confirmed from the armed robbers who tried shooting him? Can't you see you have been very mad, but you had nobody to tell you since? Just follow the idiot called daddy freeze and be talking rubbish and claiming there is no God, and when evidence is all around you, keep deceiving yourself the more by closing your eyes to all evidence.

No wonder Psalms 14:1 said "The fool says in his heart that there is no God"!!
in the same bible i found this verse
Leviticus 25:44-46 New International Version (NIV)

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Wat a useless book. Same books tells u adam and eve were first humans. It doesnt tell u cain and abeg fuked eve or thier sisters. It doesnt tell u how we have chinese white black indian. Wat a book of fallacy
See d scammer https://www.nairaland.com/4722288/pastor-david-elijah-bundles-money
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sometimes this things are real, i witness it life on my Dad, he was a man of God(pastor), they where traveling to orenigbe, Edo state for evangelism when arm robbers attack there bus, the driver refused to stop base on order from my Dad, the robbers pursue them and where shorting there vehicle, the driver was killed, a pastor inside there bus was injured too, his left arm cut off, alot of bullets hit my Dad, my people nothing happen to that man oo..
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by vikkeee(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I don't know the kind of gun it was,I was young then like 15 years old.
the person that was shot ever told you why the bullet did not penetrate?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Emmyrichboy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
iGist:
After a pastor was allegedly attacked and shot at by assassins yesterday, 6th September 2018 but, miraculously, none of the bullets penetrated his body.

According to reports shared by his church members online, Pastor David Elijah, the founder of Grace and power prophetic ministry international, was attacked in Awka, Anambra state, as he was going to his Church.

Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze rubbish claims by pastor that assasin's bullets failed to penetrate his body.

Daddy freeze wrote;

Davido wrote;

See reactions below...

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-davido-reacts-bullets-failed-penetrate-pastors-body
these freeze guy is an asshole if ordinary native doctors have odeshi charms that robbers use why cant God protect his people too ,abeg forget this blindman arquements its possible for bullet not to penetrate someone if God says so ,
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Neoteny(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Staged for the gullible

Christianity: the new theater of the absurd
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:
Liars

Nigerian pastors are fake grin
I better be fake than to be a terrorist, imams are terrorist.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Hopebringer: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
I better be fake than to be a terrorist, imams are terrorist.

Say no to.tribalism and religious intolerance

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
nanakgh:

The fact that you believe this story says a lot about who you are, so your jab at my intelligence is taken lightly. Maybe someday, when you have your head in the right place you can judge situations like this and not resort to subtle insults to make a point.
Neither do I believe the story nor do I believe those who pass unrealistic judgments and opinions all in the name of criticizing. If anybody says the story is fake, that's good, only that your criticism too should be true or logical. Sorry, if I insulted in any way earlier. Peace.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by LOVEGINO(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
dynicks:
yeah hold on! hold on! we here to check nd confirm.....
what's d final result sir
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Orpe7(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Not saying we dont have real pastors, but this one hard to swallow o
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by GoldHorse(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
It was the Odeshi that tore clothes na not the bullet... cool cool grin
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
I know this boy David that live at ikonne in Aba Abia state. Onum pim
Re: Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" by anigold(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Some of these pastors do use jazz.. but the bullet holes on the vehicle looks real but there ones on his clothes looks like aircraft machine gun bullets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.