Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May (1520 Views)

Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by divinelove(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Godly and Christian wives should learn to kneel down for their husband in total submission and respect. If Theresa may can do it why not tongue tongue tongue

Ungodly and devilish feminists are not welcomed in this Godly thread biko angry

Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by bukatyne(f): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2018
Who is she greeting?
Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by Timbuktuo: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
bukatyne:
Who is she greeting?

A prince of the English royal family, as custom and courtesy demand. grin
Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by Saff(f): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
This feminism craze must stop.
Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by bukatyne(f): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Thanks, looked by President Macron to me.

What does this have to do with wives and feminism?
Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by joyndidi: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
How does kneeling down equates total submission? A woman can kneel down before her husband and still not be in total submission to her husband.
Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by nahzyla: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Men love your wives biko, una Sabi demand submission but at the same time we read many stories of men maltreating or cheating or beating wives.

Love your wives.

2 Likes

Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by ImaIma1(f): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Women kneel down when they greet Kings in Nigeria too. Theresa was greeting a prince.

Leave Nigerian women alone!!

2 Likes

Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by Timbuktuo: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
ImaIma1:

Women kneel down when they greet Kings in Nigeria too. Theresa was greeting a prince.

Leave Nigerian women alone!!

But I have not mentioned Nigerian women na. grin. You, leave me alone na angry
Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by Timbuktuo: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
bukatyne:

Thanks, looked by President Macron to me.

What does this have to do with wives and feminism?

That's William.

I should be asking you that question. Did I mention either in my comment?
Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by bukatyne(f): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Timbuktuo:

That's William.

I should be asking you that question. Did I mention either in my comment?

I believe their men also curtsy to the royal family.

@Bold:

Question wasn't to you rather the OP.

Anyways, how are you? longest time.
Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by Timbuktuo: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
bukatyne:

I believe their men also curtsy to the royal family.

@Bold:

Question wasn't to you rather the OP.

Anyways, how are you? longest time.

I'm good, Buky. How's the family?
Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by divinelove(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nice one from Theresa may, shame on feminist
Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by SAMBARRY: 5:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Even the owner of this platform is an unapologetic atheist so what are you on about Mr "godly ".
Re: Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May by eyinjuege: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Even Obasanjo prostrated for the young Ooni of Ife.
Theresa May would have done same and even more for the Queen of England.b That was the queens grandson. 2nd heir to the throne.
I'm not sure feminists are against cutsying or kneeling down to their queens and kings.
Infact, it's not compulsory you cursty to the British royal family, especially if you're not their subject but its one of their few traditions they hold dear

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Born Between 1980 - 1994, This Is For You / Is There Anything Wrong With Arranged Marriage In 21st Century? / Mens Corporate Shirt Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.