Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:33 PM

Upgrade Your Spiritual Life To Access God’s Provision - Job 32:8; Proverbs 18:14 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Upgrade Your Spiritual Life To Access God’s Provision - Job 32:8; Proverbs 18:14 (343 Views)

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Spiritual Life To Access God’s Provision - Job 32:8; Proverbs 18:14 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Upgrading your spiritual life enables the Holy Spirit to flow more easily in your life. God doesn’t want you to become the kind of businessman or woman with a weak spiritual life. Business people without a solid walk with the Lord become easy prey for the devil. The world is a busy place and it’s getting busier by the day; and one of the attacks of the devil against your spiritual life is to make you neglect your spirit man. If you fall for this trap, you may be a cheap prey for the devil.

Six things you must deal with in order to upgrade your spiritual life:
1. Your church life.The church is the hub of God’s operation on the earth, don’t despise the gathering of ourselves together (Hebrews 10:25).
2. Prayer life. This must be beyond what you do in church with other believers.
3. Bible study life. Study to show yourself approved unto God, even if you’re in business.
4. Worship life.
5. Service life. Serve faithfully in the church, as unto God!
6. Your witness life. Share the Gospel. Share salvation with somebody daily.

The above components will feed a very powerful, solid and sound spiritual life. Your spirit man is where you receive inspiration and direction on what business to do and which associations to keep or end. The Holy Spirit will show you which staff you should release from your business so they don’t become a snare to you. A strong spirit puts you ahead of whatever the enemy throws at you.

PRAYER: Holy Spirit, I open my life and vocation to your leadership. Lead me on to the place of strength in Jesus’ name, Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Song of Solomon 5:1-8:14, 2 Corinthians 9:1-15, Psalm 51:1-19, Proverbs 22:24-25

Rev Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternational.org

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Find, Download And Read Free Christian Ebooks Here / Story By Uncle Stephen (can A Man Rob God?) / See Daddy Freeze's Reaction To COZA Pastor's Statement:' If Seed Does Not Work,i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.