Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

This Ladies Sudden Body Transformation After 1 Year Of Squats Has Got People Tal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Ladies Sudden Body Transformation After 1 Year Of Squats Has Got People Tal (1693 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal / P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Ladies Sudden Body Transformation After 1 Year Of Squats Has Got People Tal by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
A woman has shocked Twitter users after she shared photos of her body transformation which she said she achieved by doing squats.

The woman's body shape went from slim to curvy in just one year and people are asking her if squats really achieve this kind of miracle or she did something more.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/this-ladies-sudden-body-transformation-after-1-year-of-squats-has-got-people-talking/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: This Ladies Sudden Body Transformation After 1 Year Of Squats Has Got People Tal by Babyforever(f): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wish I'm in the right position to smash that tongue #LESBO THINGS cool

Re: This Ladies Sudden Body Transformation After 1 Year Of Squats Has Got People Tal by zinnydan(f): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Really
Re: This Ladies Sudden Body Transformation After 1 Year Of Squats Has Got People Tal by blesskewe(f): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
True sha
Re: This Ladies Sudden Body Transformation After 1 Year Of Squats Has Got People Tal by MexxIT(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
I used to doubt d efficacy of squats until I paid a visit to 2 of of my exes... I didn't know wen I asked one if she went for but implants.. Even with a free flowing gown U could see d butt

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? / Why Are Yoruba Men So Cute And Chubby / What If Aliens Exist, Will It Crumble Religion??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.