Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,863 members, 7,938,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Man Shares Video Of How His Wife Gave Birth To Their 5th Child In The Car (video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Video Of How His Wife Gave Birth To Their 5th Child In The Car (video (539 Views)

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Video Of How His Wife Gave Birth To Their 5th Child In The Car (video by AcuraZDX: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2018

Woman delivers her 5th child in the passenger seat of car while her husband shares the video to tell how strong his wife is.
Congrat to them

Watch Video Here

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-shares-video-of-how-his-wife-giving-birth-to-their-5th-child-in-the-car-video/

cc; Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Shares Video Of How His Wife Gave Birth To Their 5th Child In The Car (video by thesicilian: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Congratulations.
Re: Man Shares Video Of How His Wife Gave Birth To Their 5th Child In The Car (video by Fierce11: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
The man is silly.. She delivered her fifth child.. Not first, not second.. Fifth! And the mad man is now sharing the video again.. Smh.. I wonder if he was expecting us to watch a video that would be filled with slimy mucus just to see how 'strong' the wife is! Is she the only woman that has given birth in a passenger's seat? The man must even be experienced in that aspect.. Stupid man that just want to trend.
Nonsense.. IMm
Re: Man Shares Video Of How His Wife Gave Birth To Their 5th Child In The Car (video by Diegostan(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rare gem
, now thats the definition of a strong woman right there I tell you that!!!!

That man tho! I guess they are a power couple for him to be able to video that

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Stamped Concrete In Nigeria / Need A Trusted House Help, Driver, Cook, Nanny Or Cleaner? / Help!!! My Neighbor's Son Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.