Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,829 members, 7,966,067 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:25 AM

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (39379 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Something must have motivated him to go into military. He must have relied on a hidden charm. This is the side effect of trusting too much in chams and Jazz. I'm also sure that his parents must have advised him not to become a soldier. But because he took delight in disobeying his parents, he joined the military without their consent and blessing. That's why it's not good to disobey our parents. Joining the military is like being on a suicide mission. He knew this. His lack of foresight killed him. I feel for his parents though.
if der are no soldiers shekau for don come ur village

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by elonize(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nobi foolishness dey donu so
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by NobodyKnows(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
one quote from you again you'll regret your nairaland life cheesy

just one
i need a new play mate since omenka and co have left me cheesy
Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Masama: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Why are u laughing? What is funny about this?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by arinze3131(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Are you ipob? Then hug the truth . Igbos are bastards
u b real mumu
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by victorazyvictor(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
they'll put SE and SS in the real war front (bokoharam)
while putting their brothers in the fake war front (South East)

They are assassinating other tribes and religion
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by SojiCash(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Kilonse Eleyi
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by yinnyme(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:

Don't say what you don't know, nobody is nominated to NE because he is from SS, SW or SE. When nominations comes you can't hide unless you just came back or sick. Stop spreading wrong info.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by benluck: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Amen
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Newboss(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Something must have motivated him to go into military. He must have relied on a hidden charm. This is the side effect of trusting too much in chams and Jazz. I'm also sure that his parents must have advised him not to become a soldier. But because he took delight in disobeying his parents, he joined the military without their consent and blessing. That's why it's not good to disobey our parents. Joining the military is like being on a suicide mission. He knew this. His lack of foresight killed him. I feel for his parents though.
You wouldn't have had the chance to type this but for soldiersangry

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by yinnyme(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:

Don't say what you don't know, nobody is nominated to NE because he is from SS, SW or SE. When nominations comes you can't hide unless you just came back or sick. No commander will try such a thing. Stop spreading wrong info.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by deafeyez: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:

There should be investigation into this Boko Haram Killings. These military officers might have been killed by well trained snippers or persons. Later they will term it BH.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by smileyoo: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
but its too much of a risk to be in a military that's under the command of un-patriotic, selfish, corrupt and visionless leadership. the soldiers welfare should be looked into, they 've being complaining yet no body seems to care. its true they enrol to serve and protect the nation, but they didn't enrol to be wasted cheaply, due to lack of welfare and working tools.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by internet: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Roger3D:
You bloodykiller IPOB terrorists need a closer marking than boko haram
Hahahahahahahahahahaha lwkmd
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
R.I.P,and Yet Buratai Insist That Boko Haram Have Been Degraded.The Lies Though
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Dizzytee: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

just read n listen to hear yourself, is your comment not foolish
must u say something
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Mekusstriker(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

May mark angel dash you small sense
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by XTHRONE(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
KingCassy:
And someone will come and tell me to go serve my fatherland in Borno.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Scammer
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Can someone resign from this soldier work.
na only u waka come,resign for what ,no going back ,soldier work na marriage, nobody forced u into the military so u can't divorce the military, brother na for better for worst ,everyday I keep praying for my secondary sch friends,dieing for a zoo is not worth it
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by mandax: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
It shall be over soon with Buhari/Buratai sending southern soldiers to go to combat Boko Haram which says it's fighting for a country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes

In 2001, Buhari told a large crowd of Muslims in Kaduna that he wouldn't stop until Islamic Sharia Criminal codes are used all over Nigeria.

RIP soldier. Decimating Christians in the army is part of the major plot by Buhari/Buratai.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by mandax: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

They would not ban you because of this arrant nonsense.

But when I support Biafra, they ban me.

No Biafran can reason like you, can agree to share one country with persons like you.

Islamic expansionism and lust for crude oil proceeds - sorry for one Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by 1Dray(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Sai baba till 2023
Your father there
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by DAALHAJI: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Sai baba till 2023
One of the lazy youths spotted. Why didn't you join to fight the bokos, Abi you no get hand. Lazy visionless youth
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by UncleSnr(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Shut up and don’t be an idiot .
He died for his fatherland
He does gallantly
The same fatherland that denied him?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Dont be stupid please

There's one thing I have noticed about this government, they are trying everything possible to keep the bokoharam news away from the public so it looks like they are winning the war but the truth is coming out.

Most of this soldiers have been there for years without going home, this government is so useless in all areas.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Blitzerz: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
awoofawoo:
Something about this Boko haram war just don't seems right..... Most soldiers killed during ambushes were from South or Mid belt ......why?
There is Collusion between the forces and boko haram to eliminate those they dont want.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by ufuosman(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by veron007: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Igbos are bastard terrorists

Na your papa be terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by ManTiger(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is exactly what i was telling my bro 6yrs ago, thank God he listened! Why will you wanna serve in a Nigeria Military? Why?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Why is it that bokoharam only kills soldiers from South?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by 007inc: 1:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Roger3D:
You bloodykiller IPOB terrorists need a closer marking than boko haram
Mugu
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base by sweetilicious(f): 3:16am On Sep 08, 2018
papalsbuIl:
Exactly why my uncle who is a major resigned.Buhari wrote to him but he is adamant. His friends are dead.He cannot come and die for a country where the President is so biased as a leader.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding / Obasanjo Preaches In London Church As Ooni Ogunwusi Attends / Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.