Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,156 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches (46573 Views)

Jesse Lingard Reacted To Marcos Rashford Penalty (pics/video) / Jesse Lingard Mocks Arsenal After 3-1 Win (Photos & Video) / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by allanphash7(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
And some people we borrow money go view centre to watch match go swear for these guys that it will not be well with them

Chai!!!

I love these machines

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by adeolu21: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
simeotexy:
grin dis are cheap cars to me..check out my collections

we already know ur collections "Dream Cars"
Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by Automotive1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bidobado1:

What happens when he's sold to another club.
He has enough money to personalize it to his new club grin

3 Likes

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by berryford: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
I love my club grin grin
Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Proffdada:
He can only drive one at a time tongue
Meanwhile his village people are watching him

grin grin grin grin grin

His village people will soon come for him. grin grin
Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nedfed:
Kante see your life
Average player like Lingard they use correct car pass you.
na inferiority complex dey worry you..

3 Likes

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by samisj4real(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/8270b36c559b6af9678c29a6fc37471a/tenor.gif?itemid=10668510[/img]

[img]https://i./6Vg.gif[/img]
Man U is too big for lingard & rashford I decamped from man U to Newcastle fc because of them

1 Like

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin
Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by abdulhadi101(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Jokerman:
So Average lingard get this kind cars.... his mates in Nigeria civil service still dey drag BRT....
lol... His mate dey do project or dey manage 19800 for nysc

1 Like

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by boborneyor(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Some people dey enjoy life sha....God please do my own for me too before the end of this year. Amin

1 Like

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by jaxxy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nedfed:
Kante see your life
Average player like Lingard they use correct car pass you.

Not everybody likes attention sm people like to keep it simple. Also he might have sm other passion he spends his wad on. Lol
Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by jattopeter(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
how much be his wages?
Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Those cars are not expensive, it's all noise.
Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Nairalander Ladies

People tend to throw away an orange after they have enjoyed the juice. That is why a wise orange does not allow itself to be enjoyed until the other party has committed themselves by doing the needful. A parable on keeping your virginity until marriage

Dear Nairalander Men

Sometimes the driest oranges have the most attractive colors so it is wise not to select your orange based on its appearance -Credit to Reno

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by Newboss(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Is it not the one that you see him in that you know he has? angry

So you basically CANNOT say that those are the only rides he has. angry
Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by Oyerinde16(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Nairalander Ladies

People tend to throw away an orange after they have enjoyed the juice. That is why a wise orange does not allow itself to be enjoyed until the other party has committed themselves by doing the needful. A parable on keeping your virginity until marriage

Dear Nairalander Men

Sometimes the driest oranges have the most attractive colors so it is wise not to select your orange based on its appearance -Credit to Reno
And U are a fool for spewing garbage
Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by Tomoyayi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Proffdada:
He can only drive one at a time tongue

Meanwhile his village people are watching him

Omo dis is serious o, see as dem eyes dey glow

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by aktem(m): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
rattlesnake:
phd msc bsc hehehe
Education is really a scam

1 Like

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by addictiv(m): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2018
if it drives, flies, floats or fuvks..... lease it.. Dwayne Johnson
Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by chrizzyace: 12:31am On Sep 08, 2018
Theultimate:
Customized with red?
What happens when he leaves Man Utd?

He sprays it with the color of the new club, na too much money

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by omoiyalayi(m): 4:38am On Sep 08, 2018
All this players get sense sha

See the small trade mark simple touches that can easily be charged incase he moved to another club grin

Sense will not kee mi

1 Like

Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by kratosonofzeus: 5:15am On Sep 08, 2018
TimeMachine:
Those cars are not expensive, it's all noise.
ode buruku
Re: Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches by simeotexy: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2018
adeolu21:

we already know ur collections "Dream Cars"
he b like say I go snap am send give u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hazard Wearing New Real Madrid Kit / Nigeria Vs Ghana WCQ Today: VAR Installed And Ghanaians Are Mocking Nigeria / Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.