Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

See What A Pastor Was Seen Doing To His Female Members In The Name Of Deliveranc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Pastor Was Seen Doing To His Female Members In The Name Of Deliveranc (887 Views)

Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Pastor Was Seen Doing To His Female Members In The Name Of Deliveranc by Gossipninja: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Some pastors these days are becoming a mockery of themselves all in the name of doing the work of the Lord. A pastor was recently pictured asking his members to strip neykked so that spirit can penetrate

In another picture, he was seeing sitting on top of his members.

See more pictures below;

https://zenithnaija.com/see-what-a-pastor-was-seen-doing-to-his-female-members-in-the-name-of-deliverance/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See What A Pastor Was Seen Doing To His Female Members In The Name Of Deliveranc by Nightmareo07: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
undecided
Re: See What A Pastor Was Seen Doing To His Female Members In The Name Of Deliveranc by eneojoedu(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
rubbish
Re: See What A Pastor Was Seen Doing To His Female Members In The Name Of Deliveranc by gaby(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
I'm sorry to ask this of you sir op..

Kindly point me to the female in the pics...

I'm an old man with a frail sight.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: See What A Pastor Was Seen Doing To His Female Members In The Name Of Deliveranc by NobodyKnows(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Pastors are the most useless people in this entire world .
Thieves!
Bastards .
Re: See What A Pastor Was Seen Doing To His Female Members In The Name Of Deliveranc by kawasng: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Stop calling that man a pastor, please.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Arrested With Condoms, Not Drugs - University Student Cries In Court (Pix) / 35-Year-Old Man Caught While Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue State. Photos / Exposing The Fraudsters And Scammers In The Seat Of Roguery Called Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.