Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,425 members, 7,911,052 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota (54414 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by budaatum: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
technicallyrich:

god bless u.i am also ijaw okirika and i love the igbos with passion.i challenged tosyn2much a northern yoruba on a thread abt these and i was ban for a year.
Unfortunately our brother tonyebarcanista would do anything including insulting our igbo brothers which he knows that in most ijaw communities we speak igbo like amadi ama etc
Next time, report people like that and get them banned instead!
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by hush15: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2018
budaatum:

That is not true! You don't have to bribe to process or renew your Nigerian passport in UK!

you don process your passport in the UK before ni? if you dont know anything, you keep quiet and let those that have speak
Re: The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota by budaatum: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
hush15:

you don process your passport in the UK before ni? if you dont know anything, you keep quiet and let those that have speak
How much did you bribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana / El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / Sanwo-Olu Welcomes LASTMA Recruits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.