Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,423 members, 7,974,736 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:24 AM

Mac Miller's Death-american Singer Mac Miller Dies At 26 Of Drug Overdose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mac Miller's Death-american Singer Mac Miller Dies At 26 Of Drug Overdose (468 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Eric Agboegbulem Igbedion's Death, Drug Overdose & The Prostitute / Ex-Boyfriend To Ariana Grande Mac Miller, Dies At 26 (Nigerians React) / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mac Miller's Death-american Singer Mac Miller Dies At 26 Of Drug Overdose by moviespina: 2:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Mac Miller has passed away at 26.

According to a report obtained by TMZ, Mac Miller has died of an apparent overdose. The Pittsburgh-native was found motionless in his San Fernando Valley home by law enforcement officials who pronounced him dead on the spot. Authorities were responding to a 911 call from friend of Miller's who'd been staying at his residence.

Miller's substance abuse issues following his breakup with pop magnate Ariana Grande have been widely documented and were the focus of his last album. He was set to embark on a North American Tour with J.I.D and Thundercat at the end of next month.

Mac was arrested in May after crashing his Mercedes G-Wagon in the wake of his split. Grande who has rebounded from the relationship, none-the-less tweeted "Pls take care of yourself" following the accident. The accident spurred a DUI in which Miller, in a lapse of judgement, attempted to flee the scene from his arresting officers.

Read More>>>>>https://moviespina.com/mac-millers-death-american-singer-mac-miller-dies-26-drug-overdose/
Several news agencies have attempted to contact Miller's inner-circle to no avail. For now the situation must be considered a development story, We will keep you updated as soon as more information becomes available.

1 Share

Re: Mac Miller's Death-american Singer Mac Miller Dies At 26 Of Drug Overdose by Danchoco(m): 3:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Rip
Re: Mac Miller's Death-american Singer Mac Miller Dies At 26 Of Drug Overdose by dbos11(m): 3:25am On Sep 08, 2018
When we tell them to flee frim drugs they won't hear.

see how this one has wasted his life at 26.
Re: Mac Miller's Death-american Singer Mac Miller Dies At 26 Of Drug Overdose by LadySarah: 4:06am On Sep 08, 2018
The power of a woman.
Re: Mac Miller's Death-american Singer Mac Miller Dies At 26 Of Drug Overdose by gaby(m): 5:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Na waaaa

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Mac Miller's Death-american Singer Mac Miller Dies At 26 Of Drug Overdose by wisdomremz(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2018
rip

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Believe In God But I’m Going To Thank Her Tonight – Thandie Newton / Vic Mensa Allegedly Disses Xxxtentacion At BET Awards With X's Mom In Attendance / When You Have First Class In Chemistry And Enter Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.