Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up (26135 Views)

14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Rexnegro(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
all these without plenty money will never work with nowadays girls. even with the money u don't need to apologize, na she go apologize to you sef

1 Like

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Ezeego1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
I'm sorry. I don't beg or worship a woman not to leave.

1 Like

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
There are over 3.5 billion babes on earth.
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Rexnegro(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
There are over 3.5 billion babes on earth.
they are more than that , what's 2/3 of 8billion people?
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by chocboi78(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Too much stress, can she do likewise??
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by chocboi78(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Spexo001:
I only love my bed and my mama am sorry..
I dy with u broda
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by MYNATIONNEWS(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmm...

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by DABREEZYTOS(f): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yes oooo,sis,i totally agree with you
Thebabenextdoor:
It going to depend on your sins
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
It depends on d partner. If na virgin e go take small time but if na olosho,na dat very moment

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Spexo001:
until the money x enough to buy loyalty

Don't be deceived bro, money cannot buy the loyalty of a cheat

1 Like

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by g4gerald: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
No 7. Visit her alot No 12. Give her space
Ayam not understanding

2 Likes

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by RexTramadol1: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Spexo001:
I only love my bed and my mama am sorry..

Naso........ Don't pull up at 6am to cuddle with me.
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Daeylar(f): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please relationshipG what does emotionally apologize mean?
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok. Al dis 4 gal? Wel til my heart s ready again.
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by RexTramadol1: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
stano2:
Oh chim!!
1) Giving gift in this situation is a no no.. Depends on the type of girl, u might end up providing gifts everytime something goes wrong even if she's at fault.

2) Give space - perfect

3) Long texts-- Hello No, a short text is OK. Then meet one on one.

4) Always check up on her throughout the day - - I gat work too, just once is enough, don't act too sissy, if not she be coming back to you "out of pity" and i bet it won't be long before she moves away.

My guy whenever he has problems with his babe, even when he's wrong the babe is always coming to make things up. Don't how that guy does it, so on top of is game.
Girls are so unpredictable, most of them love the opposite.

Check my signature for something good.
Chat me up

I have a girl like that

I will be at fault, she will still be saying I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get u angry by talking about it

Jus say you've forgiven me

I be like tooorrrh! U don check my future kwa? Abi which kain thing be dis
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by stano2(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
RexTramadol1:

I have a girl like that

I will be at fault, she will still be saying I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get u angry by talking about it

Jus say you've forgiven me

I be like tooorrrh! U don check my future kwa? Abi which kain thing be dis
it's that way sometimes and am sure there is another nigga begging and sending texts for her to come to him... This lifebsef

1 Like

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Oreofepeters: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
this will be too stressful for me.
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by zinaunreal(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
I dont need her back
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by daneni1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
All this one ontop woman matter. Nawa

1 Like

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Diso60090(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
:oI dont think the ladies worth all this because em girls aint loyal
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Spexo001:
until the money x enough to buy loyalty

Burst my brain

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by mrMeen(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
gabazin080:
Story for the gods..

Of all the problems we get for naija, na to dey worship 1 girl dey worry this OP.

There are over 3.5 million girls in the world, incase 1 idiot starts to feel special
3.5 billion brother.
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Adakintroy: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ten ways to this..fifteen ways to this...they will sell you thoughts and books endlessly...

Just learn forgiveness and remorse and be sincere about it. That's it.
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ubah199:
Lol non of these thing counted work I guess forgive and forget is the matter but some girl will be claiming they've forgive and pretend to still love you when they see you wasting time and money to bring them back #soldiergosoldiercome I cannot come and kill myself for one girl
really? u cannot come and kill urself abi? would u b happy with her if the reverse is d case? when u know u Bleep up, just apologizing is never enough especially when it has to do with a girl. tho all girls are different, i believe explaining to her what really happened ( if d case is not clear), and try to avoid that girl so she have no reason to suspect u. if it's not about a girl, simply apologize, have a hrt 2 hrt talk with her, make her confident u've got her back no matter what. that should do d trick instead of going 4 another because u are too lazy to apologize

1 Like

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Wishlist01: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Did virtually everything and still she no gree.So me take off nah!Some girls nah Akpoh
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Abeeegi!
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Daeylar:
Please relationshipG what does emotionally apologize mean?

Man never spiritually apologise to you before
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by austyn0(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
stano2:

My guy whenever he has problems with his babe, even when he's wrong the babe is always coming to make things up. Don't how that guy does it, so on top of is game.
Girls are so unpredictable, most of them love the opposite.
Your guy is a nigga that knows the rules of PACKAGING in and out....Now, I am nah tryna insult your guy or something,, buh ladies naturally love guys that tell them lies..There is every possibility your friend is faking his love for her with well packaged lies,,codes and appearance,,more reason why she keeps coming around.
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Daeylar(f): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
LivingFree:

Man never spiritually apologise to you before

Babe abeg, if you see as I take burst laugh for here eh. grin grin

The matter tire me, and the guy no wan follow me talk gringrin
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by horlardipupo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Different strokes for different folks...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / If A Married Woman Confides In You / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.