Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,268 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore (29770 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by TOBIWHITE(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is so my current girlfriend. I’m really blessed
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Almunjid(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oluromantic:
6. She's 30 and above .
30 is too old. Her biological clock is ticking away, and menopause is knocking at her door.
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Oluromantic: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Almunjid:

30 is too old. Her biological clock is ticking away, and menopause is knocking at her door.

That's d age, their senses begin to take proper form
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by tasteofcash: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
childish article, total trash
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:
Run from akwa ibom ladies .just saying
Why did you say so?
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Hopebringer: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
TALLandSHORT:

Why did you say so?
o

What the eyes have seen the lips may not speak

They are good girlfriends not doubt and for those who keep side child they are.good at.that too

But for wives?

Coughs

Well if you can stand pathological lies, repeat cheats , STDs.
Did I say lies and constantly cheating ?

Well don't believe me?
But for the interest of fairness not all but 99%

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Almunjid(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oluromantic:

That's d age, their senses begin to take proper form
U r right, but they find it difficult to get pregnant from 30 and above. U go play 50 penalties before she go luckily catch one. Pills don spoil r life. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:
o

What the eys have seen the lips may not speak

They are good girlfriends not doubt and for those who keep side child they are.good at.that too

But for wives?

Coughs

Well don't believe me?
But for the interest of fsriness not all but 99%

Hmmmm.....Thanks
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by 12345baba(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Go find signs of marriage material, we done tire to do girlfriend boyfriend things
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by ribukufi: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Listen carefully
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by PotatoSalad(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
egbarison:
She isn't jealous or self-centered as well.
Now this is the problem i have with my current gf. She's self centered af. Chai
Remove that and she's a darling

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Dwhyte(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Then another girl will enjoy d money abi grin grin
Yes na
That's why sidechick still good ,somehow
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:
o

What the eyes have seen the lips may not speak

But for wives?

Coughs

Well don't believe me?
But for the interest of fairness not all but 99%

lmao!!!
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Almunjid:

U r right, but they find it difficult to get pregnant from 30 and above. U go play 50 penalties before she go luckily catch one. Pills don spoil r life. Lol
Chai, nawa ooh! But na true you talk sha

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Onomzy23(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Well we might have good girl friends but they are only 1percent inside 100 percent for this our country o,I pray to God make I meet them soon,cos the girls way me dey see in recent times na selfish,selt centred ones o,way they let you know say they r the best thing that happen to you since the advent of jellof rice o....
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Bestattitude(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Number 5 is so true.
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Bestattitude(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oluromantic:
6. She's 30 and above
That's when their senses take proper form
You wicked ooo. lol.
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by omo1478(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oluromantic:
6. She's 30 and above

That's when their senses take proper form
I have seen so many of them that are over 30 still misbehaving
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by iSpread(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Vichot:
No 1 and 5 .. True talk
Eyen eka, abadie, asuk adia?
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by chukwutope: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
If you have money they can pretend to be all that and more
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Rosiana(f): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
That's true.... I just wish he is here to tell if I possess all of this... I love him for who he is you know�!
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Willexmania(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:
Run from akwa ibom ladies .just saying
Why?
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Hopebringer: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Willexmania:

Why?

Good evening..I have addressed this below the original post
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by jeff1607(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
When the girl is also not boring.

it seems most (not all) girls these days can't initiate and hold a decent conversation
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Zinnyzee has none of the above
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Zinnyzee has none of the above
None of ur bleeping business.
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Sommydisaster(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rosiana:
That's true.... I just wish he is here to tell if I possess all of this... I love him for who he is you know�!

Rossy my chocomilo, you & I know you've it all
God bless you my baby
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by IYANGBALI: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
None of ur bleeping business.
zainabu nso oyinbo ijesha grin grin grin
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Divay22(f): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
CheedyJ:
Hmmmmm,perhaps,this wud av bin relevant say 15-30 years ago not now...
Has anything changed?
Re: 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore by Elliot2(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Yen yen yen
dis one wife material e no even reach dos pieces tailor apprentices dey carry learn; na to carry am put for inside pillow carry sleep. #guys b warned!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 HIV Carriers, 23 Pregnant Women Uncovered In Kano Mass Wedding / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her / The Truth About Lightskin Females!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.