Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (111391 Views)

Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by CowbellY: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
folarinstr:

Thanks for the response Blackfinegirl. It’s someone that connected me to this agent and he said she’s the one that did his schengen. This woman is saying there’s e-visa too and that’s what she has the opportunity of doing for me.
I have no clue about Mexico at all because I would not a situation whereby she will do it and later have issues at the port of entry after all money has been spent on visa procurement and ticket
Pls do you know anyone that has gone through this e-visa or is anyone here that know about the Mexico e-visa or can anyone link me to page where they are discussing this Mexico e-visa? I beg everyone in the name of God, I’m to borrow money to do all this processing, I do not want to run into everlasting debt abeg. Ejooor!

There's nothing like Mexican e-visa
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by CowbellY: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Blackfinegirl:
Please those who have successfully had thier baby's in Mexico, how did you pass the point of entry ( Mexico immigration)

The POE is often seamless. Just wear a cloth to cover bump at least and try to look "fresh". Good luck. Which city are you going to ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by folarinstr: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
The attached is what I got from search engine

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Xeeex: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2022
benpedro:
Mexico

Please how do you send money from Mexico to Nigeria? What platform do you use?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Xeeex: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

It's scam

Please what platform do you use to send money to Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by CowbellY: 2:08am On Dec 29, 2022
folarinstr:
The attached is what I got from search engine

You're going to get scammed. Don't read the headline. Open the link and read what it says.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Henryjames80: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2023
That is a lie. It only if you have Schagen visa or Canada and USA and maybe Japan and South Korea Visas.

Does visas you can use enter Mexico presently for 6month of staying. Because Mexico consulate is not issue tourist visa presently and you can't even book appointment on there website as at last year September of 2022 that I know. Almost 2year plus now. You can visit there website yourself and check things out yourself.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Henryjames80: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Please anyone with traveling experience and with interview at any reasonable country embassy. I want to apply for a Tourist visa. The requirements three months statement of account. Should be presented. I just open up a bank account. And I have depositing and receiving my salary on it.

But the account is 2month old now. And by next is going to 3month. Can I print out the statement of account the first week or 2nd week of the 3month. That is going be 2month and 1week or 2weeks?

Or it has to be 90day 3month. Before I can print it out?

Please I need someone explain it.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Phamoo4u: 1:38am On Jan 06, 2023
ugsams:

I'm considering either Mexico or Brazil although I prefer Brazil to be honest but I will like to have an idea how much your agent charged you, average cost of rentals, options of hiring a nanny and the cost and other contingencies that one could budget for?

I travelled to Brazil with my family my wife gave birth after 1 month we arrived brazil...

Birth delivering in brazil is free and health care is free as well ..

Getting PR is very fast . Getting baby passport is within 3 weeks now in brazil .

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by okwandufaustina: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Hi brother, were u able to get a place in mexico? How was your experience as a first timer?
Duisburg:

Please, can you accommodate me for a while, bro. I'd be coming to Mexico soon and don't know anyone over there.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by AskGod07: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Can I use uk or France tourist visa fly to mexico

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by expertman(m): 4:53am On Jan 23, 2023
Yes france is allowed for entry but UK isn't allowed .

AskGod07:
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by NONNYG: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2023
AskGod07:
France yes, but make sure you have visited France before flying to Mexico, to avoid problems at POE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by pufframmy: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2023
pls who have fly using Schengen VISA to MEXICO RECENTLY within last year and this year..

Can you share the experience with us.
what was ask at POE and any payment make

NONNYG:
France yes, but make sure you have visited France before flying to Mexico, to avoid problems at POE
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kayma2000: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
expertman:
Yes france is allowed for entry but UK isn't allowed .

Is UK visa no longer allowed to enter Mexico?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by expertman(m): 2:31am On Jan 25, 2023
Yes

Kayma2000:

Is UK visa no longer allowed to enter Mexico?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by Kayma2000: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
expertman:
Yes

Since when. thought the Ambassador refuted this in Dec 2022
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by expertman(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Well in 2022 I spoke with ambassador too who affirm all Schengen and UK visas are welcome but seems slot of people crossing bastardized the process especially Indians .

Most Indians did fake UK visas to enter into Mexico .

Seems Mexico cant confirm any thing that has to do with UK at their entry port hence the reasons from this year.

I see a lot of Nigerians entering with Jamaica passport though.

Also if you have UK permit or visa and have contact of someone that can pick you up at entry port then go via Cuba and u won't have any issues .

Make sure u filled your mexico arrival Card online is what some people are calling evisa.

Shàllom

Kayma2000:

Since when. thought the Ambassador refuted this in Dec 2022

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by segxi1960: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Been living in Guadalajara for about a month here. Any Nigerians or black people close by ?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by princetx(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
segxi1960:
Been living in Guadalajara for about a month here. Any Nigerians or black people close by ?

How did you travel please?
Study visa or tourist visa?
How did you get the visa?
Did you travel from Nigeria or you passed through one of the European countries?

Omo, I wan travel ooo.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by segxi1960: 5:13am On Feb 14, 2023
princetx:

How did you travel please?
Study visa or tourist visa?
How did you get the visa?
Did you travel from Nigeria or you passed through one of the European countries?

Omo, I wan travel ooo.

Tourist visa from Europe.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by segxi1960: 5:33am On Feb 15, 2023
I need the aid of someone who has gone to give birth in mexico please. We are considering that option now.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by bebeto2014: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
sliksusan:

how possible panama flagged your sister in law are you sure the UK visa is good when visa is good no way panama can flagged panama airport is not bad to flagged passenger visa because am live in panama city l know what l am saying maybe is UK visa not ok she need to contact the UK embassy
bro help me you said you live in panama , plz i want to come to panama with my visa hope his not a problem
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by dealhunter(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
bebeto2014:
bro help me you said you live in panama , plz i want to come to panama with my visa hope his not a problem
how did you get ur panama visa?
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by bebeto2014: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
dealhunter:
how did you get ur panama visa?
sorry bro, i have not yet get the visa but panama embassy in Morocco ask me to send all my documents via email, i believe i will get it, you said you.live in panama, please share your email let chart, thanks bro for your mail
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by bebeto2014: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
bebeto2014:
sorry bro, i have not yet get the visa but panama embassy in Morocco ask me to send all my documents via email, i believe i will get it, you said you.live in panama, please share your email let chart, thanks bro for your mail
i base in Mozambique
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by dealhunter(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
bebeto2014:
you mean someone can apply for Panama visa in Morocco without visiting Morocco.....I'm not living in Panama,I live in Nigeria...
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by bebeto2014: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
dealhunter:
you mean someone can apply for Panama visa in Morocco without visiting Morocco.....I'm not living in Panama,I live in Nigeria...
yes you have to submit online but if approved you have to send your passport via diplomatic bag to nigeria embassy in Morocco to take it dear for the visa stamp or if you have anyone in Morocco that will take it there.
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by dealhunter(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
bebeto2014:
yes you have to submit online but if approved you have to send your passport via diplomatic bag to nigeria embassy in Morocco to take it dear for the visa stamp or if you have anyone in Morocco that will take it there.
alright boss,I'm going to send them an email, maybe I can confuse them to accept my passport through DHL directly to Thier office....thank you so much boss,I will keep you updated!
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by dealhunter(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
bebeto2014:
pls can you please send Thier direct email address,pls
Re: Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here by bebeto2014: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
dealhunter:
alright boss,I'm going to send them an email, maybe I can confuse them to accept my passport through DHL directly to Thier office....thank you so much boss,I will keep you updated!
Morocco has there law, u cant send passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.