Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi (5297 Views)

BREAKING: Sen. Makarfi Hosts Atiku In Kaduna / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Stop campaigning with that
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by bedspread: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2018
deebsman1:

After killing many abi? If you or your family were involved, you won't be saying this,ask Victor Moses, how he lost both his parents in the riots
Also are you aware that that same Markafi spent most of his governorship days abroad due to protracted illnesses, that's another fact
Lastly, are you also aware that the guy owns one of the biggest hotels in Dubai? From a very reliable source

Chairman all dis your people are simply just unsellable to us
why not u send a mail to the Efcc if u hv Evidences as u say..

Markafi handled the killings in kaduna .. it's a known fact in Nigeria..

The PDP has about 5 Great candidates that will turn around Nigeria from this Mess she finds herself
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by deebsman1(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2018
bedspread:
why not u send a mail to the Efcc if u hv Evidences as u say..

Markafi handled the killings in kaduna .. it's a known fact in Nigeria..

The PDP has about 5 Great candidates that will turn around Nigeria from this Mess she finds herself

Illusionist

Efcc is already on his case, if they take decisive action now, it's still people like you that will shout persecution
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Sharpshooota: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2018
budosky:
"Senseless killings" as if he has sense. Mtcheww

If he himself is sensible, he won't even think of contesting under a completely corrupt and rotted party in the name PDP. Nonsense!!

Where is Akpabio today.... Where is Saraki today...
It's not about party because they can jump ship anyday.

Under Buhari... We have recorded high amount of needless killings... He has done nothing about that.. Nobody is held accountable for incompetency..

Ask the right questions... You will make the right remarks

1 Like

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2018
No be him start am?
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by encryptjay(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Na wetin dey vex me with politicians be this. Too much talk. They should learn to backup their words with actions. Nigerian politicians are the same.
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by positivethought: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2018
ginggerxy:
How.i think it's about time we start asking this our leaders how they tend to achieve all this their promises before we start voting them. Please don't be a blind supporter
That is why having debates amongst the eventual candidates should be a must were the audience should also be allowed to ask questions directly to the candidates, but I'm sure buhari/APC n their supporters will never accept this,instead they will go about organizing stage managed town hall charades of a meeting.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Oponel1962: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Is that a manifesto?
Kaduna Riot nko? Where you able to stop it.?
Enough of the nonsense.
They always want to be in position even when they know they have nothing to offer.
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by dermmy(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2018
ginggerxy:
How.i think it's about time we start asking this our leaders how they tend to achieve all this their promises before we start voting them. Please don't be a blind supporter

May GOD bless you for this. They should call a debate and let them explain how they want to fulfill these promises.
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by blacknp(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2018
ginggerxy:
President Buhari that is an Hausaa/Fulani Army General can't stop the killings,it is you Alhaji Marki Hausa/Fuani civilian that will stop the killings?

Markafi and Atiku should tell Nigerians how many cattle they have and which part of Nigeria they are breeding?
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by bedspread: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2018
deebsman1:

Illusionist

Efcc is already on his case, if they take decisive action now, it's still people like you that will shout persecution
You Know u just typed Thrash ... it's not only Efcc it fecc!!
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by sevo(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2018
How many times have we had this shi.t Too much of I will, I will...
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by kalu61(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Stop your own senselessness first and receive sense cause you're only sprouting nonsense.

Omo see lyric, if i dey sing i swear i go blow.

Who will be my manager?
Let me manage you na
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by kalu61(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Stop your own senselessness first and receive sense cause you're only sprouting nonsense.

Who will be my manager?
grin
zinnyzee:

Who will be my manager?
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by kalu61(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Chinny024:
Please which country is he from? ....
na joke abi
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Jollyzone(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Please can somebody help me ask this slowpoke if "There is any killings that is sensible?"
Imagine how he is inadvertently justifying killings.
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Chinny024(f): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
kalu61:
na joke abi
Answer the question first..
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by kalu61(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chinny024:

He is from Mexico cheesy
Chinny024:

He is from Mexico
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by Chinny024(f): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
kalu61:
He is from Mexico :DHe is from Mexico
Mexico kwa?
You failed woefully.. Internet told me he is from AIREGIN
Look it up yourself.
sad sad grin grin
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by kalu61(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mexico kwa?
You failed woefully.. Internet told me he is from AIREGIN
Look it up yourself.
sad sad grin grin[/quote]hahahah
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by haykes(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Restructure from Hausa man a big lie makarfi kor meruwa ni
Re: I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi by writeprof(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
And support 'SENSIBLE KILLINGS' abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!apc Imo State Primary Result. / Shame: Bukola Saraki Demoted A Serving Senator To State House Of Assembly. / Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.