Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,226 members, 7,947,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Is it Possible For A Woman Who Has Not Had Sex To Have PID? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is it Possible For A Woman Who Has Not Had Sex To Have PID? (363 Views)

Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / Genotype: Is It Possible For Doctors To Make Mistakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it Possible For A Woman Who Has Not Had Sex To Have PID? by Renigne: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2018
Please doctors in the house, i need your help urgently.

I have a friend who was diagnosed with Pelvic inflammatory disease after she found out that she usually have pains at the lower abdomen. She was later given some antibiotics which she stopped using after she doesn't feel the pain again and discarded the remaining drugs. Now, the pain is back.

During my search, i found out that this disease is developed through STI. I told her about my findings but she said she has not had sex before. That makes me curious and i'll like to know if it is possible for a woman to have this PID even if she has not had sex before?

Also, what medication can she use to finally cure the disease? Urgent reply is needed please.
Re: Is it Possible For A Woman Who Has Not Had Sex To Have PID? by osayande2012(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Pid is ascending infection of the genital tract.It can be sexually transmitted or not .Cos d cause is not only bacterial origin.she can call 0708 285 5607 for necessary investigations and treatment.
Re: Is it Possible For A Woman Who Has Not Had Sex To Have PID? by Renigne: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2018
osayande2012:
Pid is ascending infection of the genital tract.It can be sexually transmitted or not .Cos d cause is not only bacterial origin.she can call 0708 285 5607 for necessary investigations and treatment.
pls, are u in Lagos, sir?
Re: Is it Possible For A Woman Who Has Not Had Sex To Have PID? by osayande2012(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Yes,olodi apapa
Re: Is it Possible For A Woman Who Has Not Had Sex To Have PID? by Renigne: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2018
osayande2012:
Yes,olodi apapa
Ok, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Painful Headache After Waking Up From Sleep / Please Where Can I Buy Renevive Kidney Stone Cleanse.. Plz / Help Save Baby Gadowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.