Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,785 members, 7,965,937 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:09 AM

Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into (28157 Views)

Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine / IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nollywood Celebrities Rock GOT Outfit / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by four4: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
My bag was broken into and my make up kit among other things was stolen.

Be like basketmouth.... Be your sister's keeper

Send me you acant no or Aus adresi so it can b diliva

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by jamesnick: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Qdot27917:
hpls nobody should try it. the airtime goes to their account if you try it. they are fraudsters .
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin
Ikponwomsa Osakioduwa and Bright Akpocha.
WildChild and Basket Mouth

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by SirLakes: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2018
New machine awww ! wink
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by AmazingELixir: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
My bag was broken into and my make up kit among other things was stolen.

Be like basketmouth.... Be your sister's keeper

wink

Don't sweat it sweetie, just come to the house I'll take care of it
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by harbarzzy(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Qdot...omo Ibadan Ole...greedy set of people... Please don't be a victim oooo
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by ikept(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2018
drop ur home address.

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Gramondhigh(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2018
is Basket mouth your Friend? yeye dey Smell!
Tamarapetty:
Basket mouth my house was stolen
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by BrokenCock: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2018
Uniquetani1:
I lost my heart. Please come and refund it
i stole it. Its not a crime gahn!
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Uniquetani1(f): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2018
BrokenCock:
i stole it. Its not a crime gahn!

Pls give me my heart
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by BrokenCock: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
the only thing u do in the house na to minas kpekus na
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by 9jaBloke: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
E no cost na... Just #5200

Just #5200! Oya send your account details.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Kayceenaz(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Basketmouth has indirectly just made Ik indebted to him. More referrals, more shows, and more money. If you know, you know.

Check my signature and get inspired. Contact me through a mention to inspire your readers and clients, too.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by networkgenuis: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:

I'm building you a new one.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by blackmercyvelli(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
BASKETMOUTH I LOST MY MAC WORKSTATION
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Only laptop ? What of other things that wasn't stolen
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by wildchild1: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Good of him

Check my signature for world cup and 2018/2019 club jerseys
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by IYANGBALI: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
chei see poverty

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
My house was burgled!
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Alex Dances Gbe Body, Dressed In Engineer Outfit At “mokalik” Premiere / Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife / Friends Recreate "Wives On Strike" Actresses Wow Magazine Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.