Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Bobrisky Denies Rumors That Says She was Banned From Entering UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Denies Rumors That Says She was Banned From Entering UK (237 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Denies Rumors That Says She was Banned From Entering UK by Amebo9jablog(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Naija male barbie "Bobrisky" has cleared the wave of rumor on social media in an instagram post.

He wrote:

"
I want to say a very big thank you � to all my Uk fans who really want to see me badly. I know some of u have got true love for me but trust me it hurt me that I cried dis morning because I was not able to see people who truly loved me and appreciate me. As for the haters who think I was deported or banned from entering the Uk �� that is a fat lie. I was only asked to go get the right visa. U all forgot so soon that I’m a strong soul, nothing can break me .And as for the SNITCH who went to tell the immigration I’m coming to work so sad u are pained that u can see me grow in success. Let me correct ur impressions darling we know u but i won’t mention ur name I went to Uk to relax and enjoy myself not to make money �. I make nothing less than 1million a month in my country, I became so famous in my county, Snapchat pay me in my country so tell me why I won’t love my country NIGERIA ��. Out of dis money I make monthly I still help the needs who need my help. Uk immigration treated me awesome � because they went through my past record of all the country I have visited for the past few years and there was no BAD record. So nothing still change my coming to Uk ��. I came home voluntarily to get the right visa I’m coming Uk lovers ❤️"

See more:: https://amebo9ja.com/bobrisky-debunk-banned-from-uk-rumor-in-new-ig-post/

Lalasticlaca

Re: Bobrisky Denies Rumors That Says She was Banned From Entering UK by MrAnele(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Werey

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Puts To Birth / Monday Morning Motivation Video - Motivation Video (wake You In You) / Join Second Intake To Study In Ukraine(class Start 1st March 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.