Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos (25100 Views)

Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide / Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed / See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
that is not iraq, they are speaking some European language, the Cameroonians are known for wash wash money, black money( , i will wash paper to become real dollars while they steal your money) they are very common in europe.

anyway, everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. good for them

warning to all those yahoo-yahoo guys, your day will come and i will be happy even if they crucify your guys with nails

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Tyche(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
fk001:
Serves him right.

The man must be Igbo that's why i won't sympathize with him.

Most igbos insult and call Nigerians/ Nigeria all sort of names due to their baseless hatred that doesn't hold water, and now see how they are treated like piece of trash abroad.

And when things go sour for them they will start seeking help.

Useless set of people.

One of the most senseless post to grace the threads of Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Ugosample(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Instead of calling Lalasticlala use ur good space well,.. No name was mentioned yet they are calling IGBOS.

U know mods ain't doing poo.
Use this pic

It's borne out of a complex

some of these e-rats like to victimize Igbos for no good reason grin

When infact, their people are also spoiling the name of Nigeria too
Especially yahoo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Nightmareo07: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ugosample:

It's borne out of a complex

some of these e-rats like to victimize Igbos for no good reason grin

When infact, their people are also spoiling the name of Nigeria too
Especially yahoo

Bia kunle woju o
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Ugosample(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:

I will engage you bec6uou put your point across so well and courteously

I am a Benin man and I will speak as a neeutralist

I disagree

Actually both yorubas and igbos have done Nigeria's image alot of damage

1. Yorubas start and professionalized fraud, scams , both pension and mortgage plus tax returns in both the Americas and Europe .

If you know you know , yorubas run cartels that specializes in identity there in both America and.Eutope . Is it drug.trafficking that made World financial institution Nigeria from freely using your bank cards online? No it's inernrt scams run and perfected by the yorunas ...

Do you know how far back I know big brosses doing shopping and carding ? As far back as 1999 when we closed school and I travelled for holiday to America . Then I was in unilag my year 3...that's when I first saw what you call.organized crime...the yorubas have cartels who push dud cheques, mortrgae scams , impersonation specialits etc....

They have online and.offlime scams ... Go to CBN and as for.recirds of bank staff that have 1. Stolen customers money, 2. Stolen from the bank in millions.ovet the last 30 years... Yorubas leads , this is very verifiable ..

Infact Yoruba crimes ensure you can't use Nigerian IO anymore , you can't.have goods shipped to Nigeria etc

Now let's go to grand.theft auto (car theft) yorubas run cartels in Alericas and Europe

Now the igbo you were so quick to mention are well known for.drug trafficking

Those of us from Edo state we are known for human trafficking and prostitution

But when you look at this list of all tribal crimes , it you yorubas who are quick to point fingers that have done Nigeria's image the worst blow ever

PS I am in my late thirties I have travelled far and wide and interacted with people who matter and I can tell you that at the end of the day we are all Nigwrians.
So stop with this uninformed rant as your tribe did the most damdsge

Say no to TRIBALISM

exactly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Hopebringer: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Avedonn:

Yeah, you are right to some extent.

Yorubas have been engaging in financial crime especially in the UK but their crime if more of intelligent crime than criminal.

My problem with the igbos nature of of crime is it involves criminalism of narcotics drugs which is regarded as evil worldwide. And still they are the only ethnic group in this country that are quick to disrespect and others names.

80% of igbos abroad are involved in criminal activities. I'm exaggerating because I have friends studying and working abroad.

An Igbo guy or lady will just graduate from secondary school without any further experience and still want to travel abroad. To do what exactly if not criminal activities.

The most painful thing is when they are arrested, they always mentioned the names of Nigerians.

You have intell6ooints

Yet again I say, tell me one country where financial crime is not known as evil world wide?

Fraud and scams which the yorubas perfected due to their high level of intelligence is what destroyed out image.

Our igbo brothers don't do as much drugs as South American nation's especially Mexico, but Mexicans can use Amazon, PayPal business accounts open American bank accounts online easily

So again I want you to understand that the tribe that has destroyed Nigeria most is definitely not the igbos we all did it jointly .

My.peole go to large lengths to sell humans beings into slavery , my people run cattesl around the world for human trafficking.

No crime is less or more

To every foreigner we.are.all.nigerians
Shun TRIBALISM

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by kechywillz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
fk001:
Serves him right.

The man must be Igbo that's why i won't sympathize with him.

Most igbos insult and call Nigerians/ Nigeria all sort of names due to their baseless hatred that doesn't hold water, and now see how they are treated like piece of trash abroad.
Damn u for saying he is Igbo,which Igbo man in his right sense will go to a war torn area to do business! And fúck this godforsaken country

And when things go sour for them they will start seeking help.

Useless set of people.
Damn u for saying he is Igbo,which Igbo man in his right sense will go to a war torn area to do business! And fúck this godforsaken country n ur people

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
kechywillz:

Damn u for saying he is Igbo,which Igbo man in his right sense will go to a war torn area to do business! And fúck this godforsaken country n ur people

And yet this yoruba ppl cry fowl when igbos hate them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Blood money for sure. But I thought I heard black money as in fake money washers. Either way, na risky money e be. Make them lie on their bed as them keep am undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by FrancisIgya: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ibos. Next Buhari will be blamed.
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Ojiofor: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Those guys are from Cameron.I watched the video.
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by koolaid87: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Igbos and greed

When it comes to husstle, dem no dey use brain

Useless pieces
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by ericuzor(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
One Arab man is beside me now I feel like punching him right now..
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by adenine02: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rest in peaces in advance
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by adenine02: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
kechywillz:

Guy ibos full maiduguri

Upon all d bombing

And u won't believe the kind of job they're doing
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Coolgent(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Thank you for exposing those future terrorists!
Had it been they succeeded in receiving the training fron terrorist group in IRAG they come back to 9ja and unleash terror.
Which kind bizness dem dey do for Iraq? Its just cover up.
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by onyidon22(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by EkpoTony(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please anyone that knows Remy, should let him know. Make he no ball the money finish.
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Nezero(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Agritech:
"Blood money" over there is the money one pays to the family of the person one killed. It is usually very extensive, usually equivalent to the price of 100 matured camels.

You are very correct bro

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Allen_Davis_incident

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diya_(Islam)

Lots of smart people on NL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Tosadex11(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
The first book in Igbo language (Isoama-Ibo: A Primer) was written by a Yoruba man, the first African Bishop, Samuel Ajayi Crowther (1809 — 1891) in 1857. The book had 17 pages, with the Igbo alphabets, words, phrases, sentence patterns, the Lord's Prayer, the Ten Commandments and translations of the first chapters of Matthew's Gospel.

In 1882, Crowther also wrote the "Vocabulary of the Ibo Language", the first comprehensive dictionary in Igbo.

Crowther, a descendant of King Abiodun, an Alaafin of the Oyo Empire, was the grandfather (through his second daughter, Abigail Crowther) of Herbert Olayinka Macaulay (1864 — 1946), founder of Nigeria's first political party, whose father, Thomas Babington Macaulay (1826 — 1878), founded the first secondary school in Nigeria in 1859. #HistoryVille
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by grandstar(m): 12:47am On Sep 09, 2018
tstx:
Blacks are the scum of Earth.
ASide from our big dicks. we have nothing else to offer to this world.
SMH.

Don't mention me o, I'm not feeling fine

Stop this self hatred.

Just 30 years ago, China was desperately poor. Their primary mode of transport was bicycles. Did that make them scum?

Majority of Nigerians and Africans for that matter overseas are making Africans proud. Only the few bad eggs does not make us scum.

Nigerian are the most educated demographic in the United States and rated as one of the 10 most likely to succeed in America.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by InvertedHammer: 1:31am On Sep 09, 2018
/
Good for them. They scammed the wrong man with "black money" aka wash wash. Bring money to buy chemical to clean black paper to US dollars. They got the fund, wired it out but got caught before they could make it out of Iraq. Of course, Femi will never send the money back. Even if he does, these 3 men are as good as dead. They will never make it out alive. Arab man of all people. They kill for fun and killing these black men will just be an entertainment.

/
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Chestbeaters: 2:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Chai!see them all over the thread crying for Mod!Terrible people online!e pain them grin
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by captianfreeman(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2018
tstx:
Blacks are the scum of Earth.
ASide from our big dicks. we have nothing else to offer to this world.
SMH.

Don't mention me o, I'm not feeling fine

Get Well soon Bro. grin
Re: Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos by Nature8(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
StillX10:
Business in Iraq? what were they thinking?
What happens in Iraq is war not business
Hahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa / Nigerian Policeman Shot Passenger Leg Inside The Car "Blood Rushing" - Photos / Cultist, Kidnapper & Armed Robbers Arrested In Benue Show Their Guns & Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.