Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,208 members, 7,919,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

Is There Any Difference Between Masturbation And Normal Sexual Intercourse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Difference Between Masturbation And Normal Sexual Intercourse? (1684 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Masturbation And Sex / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / What's The Difference Between Masturbation And Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between Masturbation And Normal Sexual Intercourse? by SPLENDID25(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2018
I am not trying to justify masturbation, but I think someone shouldn't be warned to desist from masturbation alone but also normal sex because I don't think they're different. I mean they're both sinful, addictive and mind performance deteriorating.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between Masturbation And Normal Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Masturbation is seen as anti-sexual in the human context cos u are technically both the man and the woman at the same time.....you are giving the pleasure and receiving the pleasure at the same time...

Studies have also shown, that people that give them selves pleasure seem to continue to do so even after they are married...their brain seem to have form a kind of stqndard special pleasure different from the one derived from a partner.....however the only thing that makes heterosexual sex right or wrong according to society and relegion is weda u are doing it inside or outside marriage...the sex itself isn't technically bad...unless u are introducing some sick, wiierd sexual act or fantasy such as deriving sex from pain etc..

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Should Date A Working Class Lady / PARIS Park In France, Haven For NIGERIAN Women Forced Into Prostitution / What Do You Know About Edo Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.