Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon (2628 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
I was with my friend messing with some PHP codes, then we switched topic and he said he hasn't spoken with his girlfriend for 3 months. I laughed and said, "Coding is more important."

One thing led to another, we started discussing crazy things women do to express love. Then, I said, "They send songs or music videos too." I showed him a music video a pretty girl sent me. See video below. When he saw it, he laughed and said his girl sang that same song for him and sent the audio.

I listened to it and damn! She got a great voice. So, the song below is the latest way women use to express love.
Re: SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tatiana kiss
Re: SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon by kinzation(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ayamlooking for a sister
Tatiana my lover oh
Oya give me assurance. ..... grin grin
Re: SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon by PreciousRahl(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saheed9, send a message to wetclef@gmail.com.
Re: SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon by Bahddo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Guys... Who has done this to us? Ordinary song and you are so flattered that you go about telling everyone.
Re: SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bahddo:
Guys... Who has done this to us? Ordinary song and you are so flattered that you go about telling everyone.
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: SHE SENT Me This... To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
T

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy Having Sex With IK / Breast Invitation!! Princess Vitarah Poses In Just Bra And Panties A Must See / Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.