Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,361 members, 7,940,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? (1344 Views)

Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by amaniro: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
I have seen many people who do invite their ex for their wedding. I think it's wrong, it's just like eating a bone front of a dog.

People who do that mostly have an evil mindset. A pay back thing

Share your thoughtwink with reasons.

Mynd44 Lalasticlacla

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by chiommy123(f): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nothing wrong if you guys are in good terms but if not you better warn yourself
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
I think it depends on how you guys left things. If the two parties have truly truly moved on, why not?
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:
...on good terms...
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by amaniro: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...on good terms...

ode it's in good terms
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by amaniro: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:

Good or bad terms there will still be this drop of jealousy especially if one party has not moved on

1 Like

Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by DaddyNimo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
if my ex tries it, I'll play our sex tape on Bluetooth speaker of her telling me "baby if I don't marry u, I won't give birth again for any man"

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by jorion(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
why not. just to have the satisfaction of giving them the middle finger. I can almost see it
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

ode it's in good terms
...on good terms...

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:
I have seen many people who do invite their ex for their wedding. I think it's wrong, it's just like eating a bone front of a dog.

...their exes...
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by Tamarapetty(f): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
You can't be in a relationship just for dating sake without the thought of you getting married to your partner. So what's the point inviting my ex to my wedding?? I'll go with NO!! ENI O- NO!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by amaniro: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
You can't be in a relationship just for dating sake without the thought of you getting married to your partner. So what's the point inviting my ex to my wedding?? I'll go with NO!! ENI O- NO!! cheesy

Ride on my sister cool
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
No
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

What if the ex is happily married?
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by amaniro: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
SBL28:

What if the ex is happily married?

it's another case then. I mean leaving the party then 5months later you're married, kinda stuff. It's just an example. But it's still not good

1 Like

Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

it's another case then. I mean leaving the party then 5months later you're married, kinda stuff. It's just an example. But it's still not good

I agree, too soon.
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by amaniro: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
chiasoka324:
amaniro:I have seen many people who do invite their ex for their wedding. I think it's wrong, it's just like eating a bone front of a dog. People who do that mostly have an evil mindset. A pay back thingShare your thought with reasons. What if the ex is happily married?k

That's another case then. I mean if they maybe braked up newly maybe 7 moths. It's not good a party might have no moved on
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by 93Miles: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
That's the best revenge.
Make your wedding dope and invite her.
Place her on the VIP stand..
She will sure not have a good sleep that night.
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by 93Miles: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

Leaving someone and after 5months u are married to another person.

Where u seeing the other person while being with the person u broke up with?

1 Like

Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by amaniro: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

Leaving someone and after 5months u are married to another person.

Where u seeing the other person while being with the person u broke up with?

An EXAMPLE!
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by 93Miles: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

An EXAMPLE!
Yeah I know.
But that 5months interval is quite unreasonable.
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by 93Miles: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

An EXAMPLE!
Yeah I know.
But that 5months interval is quite unreasonable
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by amaniro: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

Yeah I know.

But that 5months interval is quite unreasonable

I know of a woman she got married 3 moths after meeting the husband. Now they are happily married with kids. My brother you've been dating for 6years!? is it covenant
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by 93Miles: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

I know of a woman she got married 3 moths after meeting the husband. Now they are happily married with kids. My brother you've been dating for 6years!? is it covenant

She was desperate.

You need more time to understand each other to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by amaniro: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:

She was desperate.

You need more time to understand each other to avoid stories that touch.

What are you saying They have been married for years egbon. That's how is meant to be. If the relationship passes 5yrs end it!
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by 93Miles: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

What are you saying They have been married for years egbon. That's how is meant to be. If the relationship passes 5yrs end it!

Jay Z passes five years.

Paul of pqs passes five years.

Are u with them to know what they are passing through?
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:
That's the best revenge.

And she takes your name to Baba. #jazzisreal. Let sleeping dogs lie biko.
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:
That's the best revenge.

What's the revenge for?dumping you?
Well...it might interest you to know that letting go is what makes you stronger.To the topic,inviting an ex is a no no for me
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by flexyrule(m): 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
I wish this topic would hit front page.
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:07am On Sep 10, 2018
Wrong, i can never be friends with any ex, more like acquaintance that is if we cross path.
Re: Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? by blujoi(m): 1:57am On Sep 10, 2018
Why would I want to invite my ex to my wedding or attend my exes wedding? To what end? Doesn’t matter if we broke up on good terms or not, but in my own opinion, every ex belongs to the background, simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] / I Want To Fall In Love, Please Where Do I Jump From? / Has Your Close Friends Of Same Sex Attempted To Harrass You Sexually Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.