Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,335 members, 7,881,241 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:59 PM

Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) (70719 Views)

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by rawtouch: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
nffs guests..
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by dingbang(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iamzik:

Tboss comes to mind grin
I dey tell you. She bleeped up
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
So, any lady that snaps a picture and post online is a slay queen

Bia OP...

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Zeem8: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
nice
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Harrynight(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigerians are everywhere in the world grin

Go to Jupiter u will see a Nigerian
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
From th picture you can tell who is ibo and who is yoruba

I for ibo
Y for yoruba

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Franzinni: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Apart from bedmatics.... What else can they bring to the table?

The critic in me say but the dog in me says

Who needs a bed when we can use the table? Wink
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by dotunbidemi: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
we know them

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by BrokenCock: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
adeyemi91:
See as their thighs thick..
na cushion for old men with cashes
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by DeWisedon(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
i hear this country is just 97,000 in population.not even up to my local government.
I will like to pay a visit somday
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by BrokenCock: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
GistMore:
Beautiful slay queens rock super eagles Jersey to watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier match.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/slay-queens-rock-super-eagles-jersey-watch-seychelles-vs-nigeria-match-pics
what is making these lokah gehz slay? That ur pweek rise fr them doesn't mean other ppl own will rise for them
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Kelly2713(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
them fine sha but i won't bsay my mind
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Machinegun91(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Remove sex from a relationship and you will discover that 90%of ladies have nothing to offer in a relationship. true or false?
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by femi4: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
columbus007:
are nigerians in Seychelles again ni?
On their way to Madagascar

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by femifemi1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Looking for big god in a big stadium...
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Almunjid(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Old Mamas 2018. Stop deceiving yourselves. Ur biological clock is ticking away!.

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by excomarow(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na so so Igbo Yoruba

No Gwari sef
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
sod09:
very true...
bro na hustle dem dey naa wat do u expect? Enough juju for breast and yansh..If u climb once na chop one chop 2..Trust me.. Abi u forget say seychelles na visa free for nja pali holders...Abeg nor let brazier wear u����
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by SirLakes: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
SeriouslySense:
Take it back brothers and Sisters, Uncles and Aunties, Daddies and Mummies, Spread the campaign. This is our future

Did he win his party primaries undecided

Or has he decamped
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by jamalchance(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Our eagles will enjoy laleyi
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Jrevelation(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigeria na one day joy dey burst them brain
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by hardbody: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
columbus007:
are nigerians in Seychelles again ni?

Chances are the men there will be my brothers hussling and the babes most likely from those states with affiliation with business in Italy because it's a tourist destination in Seychelles. ...if you know you know
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Airforce1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
All looking beautiful
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
I just detest the term Slay Queens.

I compare women who call themselves slayqueens to like pubic toilets. Once upon a time, women pranced about, giving the men a good run in the achievements department.

They paraded degrees, awards, successes,modesty, good dress sense and a background of good upbringing.

But now, they seems to be selling themselves short by only sexualizing everything they do,and in doing so, making the men look at them as sex objects only.

Women please know thy worth please.

It's not the term "Slay Queen", but the fact that any lady who dresses sexily or "sultry" and poses online is termed such by the ignorant fools. That's what really gets my goat about the whole Slay Queen issue. The girls themselves may not mean anything other than posing for selfies and share their photos online, but one ignorant buffoon with too much time on his/her hands will post the picture and term it "Slay Queen" or "Slay Mama". And they'll later blame Buhari for being jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by gaby(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Are they studying in Seychelles? grin

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by folake4u(f): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
I can sight Georgina Onuoha there smiley
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by dirtyarmpit: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So what should we do na?

repent and be saved
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by barongmj(f): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
I thought I was the only one that hates that word. I could kill anyone who calls me a slay queen
HungerBAD:

I compare women who call themselves slayqueens to like pubic toilets. Once upon a time, women pranced about, giving the men a good run in the achievements department.

They paraded degrees, awards, successes,modesty, good dress sense and a background of good upbringing.

But now, they seems to be selling themselves short by only sexualizing everything they do,and in doing so, making the men look at them as sex objects only.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by dirtyarmpit: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
henrydadon:
How the fvck is this news?
Oga If Wan Read News Go And Read Punch And Vangaurd.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
HungerBAD:

Bravo well spoken u made serious sense hope they will listen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
DAmericanDream:
Any fine gel wey dress well now na slay mama! shocked shocked
Those ones fine abi na makeup and carowhite?
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Elvisu: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Our players imported their slay Queens to Seychelles from Nigeria. Free visa opportunity. Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.