Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,204 members, 7,977,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government (915 Views)

Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP / PDP Releases Time-table For Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election / Osun 2018: Tinubu Invites APC Aspirants To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Dammylink(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
There was palpable anxiety on Friday as the Osun State Accountant General, Mr Alaba Kolawole read more
Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Aminat508(f): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
He denied it

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Aminat508:
He denied it

Thank you Amina, I have seen the news flying around since yesterday and I have been looking for how to confirm the aunthenticity.
Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Firefire(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Neyoor:

Thank you Amina, I have seen the news flying around since yesterday and I have been looking for how to confirm the aunthenticity.

How far?
Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Firefire:

How far?

Bros! I'm fine oooo.... How have you been?
Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Johnnyessence(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Aminat508:
He denied it
I will call madridguy for you now.
Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by docadams: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I will call madridguy for you now.

You are not only politically irresponsible, but also becoming socially irresponsibly
Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Johnnyessence(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
docadams:

You are not only politically irresponsible, but also becoming socially irresponsibly
I'm responsible OK. let me come and be going.
Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Johnnyessence(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
RETURN YOUR HOODLUMS TO LAGOS, OSUN PDP TELLS APC AND AREGBESOLA

Osun state chairman of the People's Democratic Party Hon Soji Adagunodo has called on the All Progressive Congress in the State to return all hoodlums imported into the state ahead of its rally held yesterday in Osogbo back to Lagos without further delay.

Hon Adagunodo said the PDP has credible intelligence that thugs imported mainly from Lagos ahead of the APC rally are being lodged in several hotels in Osogbo with a clear mandate of causing mayhem at the rallies of the PDP and other political parties in the State as well as compromise the peaceful conduct of the forthcoming governorship polls.

The PDP chairman charged security agents in the State to flush out those thugs from the state if the APC which brought them is unwilling to repatriate them back to Lagos.

Hon Adagunodo berated Governor Rauf Aregbesola for betraying his oath of office as the Chief Security Officer of the State on the altar of partisan politics.

While calling on the people of Osun state to remain strong and refuse to be intimidated by the shenanigans of the ruling party, the PDP chairman affirmed the readiness of the PDP to defend the sanctity of the ballot box in the September 22nd Governorship election in the State.

"The people of Osun state are resolute in their determination to reject the APC at the next election. No amount of intimidation, harassment or threat will change that determination "

Hon Adagunodo said the Police, DSS and other security agencies should hold Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and the APC leadership responsible for any security breach before or during the September elections.
SIGNED
HON SOJI ADAGUNODO
CHAIRMAN PDP OSUN STATE
FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER 2018

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by docadams: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I'm responsible OK. let me come and be going.

You have to. You need to cool down
Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Firefire(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Neyoor:

Bros! I'm fine oooo.... How have you been?

Very well.

Should Aregbe continue in Osun?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Firefire:

Very well.

Should Aregbe continue in Osun?

Lol! God forbid undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by fergie001: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Aminat508:
He denied it
I think it's confirmed...
You can find it in the Vanguard newspapers...
He didn't actually resign though,he had attained the mandatory age of 60years.....so its retirement,per se
Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Firefire(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! God forbid undecided undecided

Amen!

I wish Osun good people well.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by papalsbuIl: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
apc will win osun
Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Aminat508(f): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Neyoor:

you for call me via phone nah, how u dey?
Re: Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Aminat508:
you for call me via phone nah, how u dey?

I'm fine o. Amina, I got the update you sent via WhatsApp . I will be coming to Osogbo for a story after the election. I will contact you for link-up.

(1) (Reply)

#osundecides: More Video Emerge Of Political Thug Destroying Election Results / We Strongly Support Ambode On His Second Term Bid - Councilors / Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Steps Down, Asks Delegates To Vote F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.