Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,618 members, 7,888,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra (75395 Views)

Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death / VIDEO: Two Edo Women Strip Each Other Unclad In Public Fight In The Italy / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by rock003: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Legitnow, see women married according to traditional rites in Igboland still fighting over lover boy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by ipobarethieves: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool grin sad cool according to late kanu.Ipob are TERRORIST, JHUDAS, FL@THEADS, PIGS, , PROSTITUTESandIDI..OTS. Confam.Kanu is indeed a jew

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by whizbee(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
This is indeed very shameful. How many times have we read or seen Muslim women fighting over adultery online Even though I'm a full blooded Christian, it's shameful that we Christians have allowed Muslims and Islam to be the best religion due to our misdeeds. No matter how we despise Muslims, they are very upright and morally better than we Christians. Prostitution and all sorts of immorality is predominant amongst we Christians yet we claim that we are followers of Christ? Even Christ will be ashamed of our irresponsible preachers. I may have to quit Christianity one day if our people don't change. Professor Akintola is always available to chastise every erring Muslim. Can that be said about our money conscious and over politicised CAN sad

was it mentioned anywhere they were christains... can't you give your opinion without sectionalizing it...#smh

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by rock003: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
This is indeed very shameful. How many times have we read or seen Muslim women fighting over adultery online Even though I'm a full blooded Christian, it's shameful that we Christians have allowed Muslims and Islam to be the best religion due to our misdeeds. No matter how we despise Muslims, they are very upright and morally better than we Christians. Prostitution and all sorts of immorality is predominant amongst we Christians yet we claim that we are followers of Christ? Even Christ will be ashamed of our irresponsible preachers. I may have to quit Christianity one day if our people don't change. Professor Akintola is always available to chastise every erring Muslim. Can that be said about our money conscious and over politicised CAN sad

You are a Christian indeed. A Christian that said Job denied God. What a "Christian"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by crafteck(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

Who is this baby, your looking for avenue to pour out your religious grievances, wetin concern do women and religion or tribe

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by menwongo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
What of Muslim killings?
Non of the followers of these religion are perfect!

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by excel001(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:
This is to show you have never travelled outside the shore of your local village, a moslem woman married a husband in Dankama (near Keita local govt i served in Katsina) and also another man in their main town and was shuttling between the two until she was caught.. No religion supports adultery, that most Moslems cover their own up do not make them better, though we still have good Moslems that uphold to their true values . I also want to boldly say u were never and not a real Christian and will not be missed if your confusion makes you to migrate. You shifted from individuals to pastors, thank God you didn't say Christ is biased, if you do not make Christ your role model in Christian race u will end up deceiving yourself. Please you can help us do the separation by joining whatever religion before Christ does the final one on the last day.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by engrjacuzzi: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
If you are offered N5million � to kill a mosquito� on your Dad's�� head with slippers�...

Will you� go for it??
one guy replied - my dad will even advise me to use a plank.. �

*Omo ale po ni Nigeria yii oo*
���
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Chieftroller(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Smh, smb, sma

Fallen olymuses grin
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by tunary(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
It's dirty.
Fighting over p*nis.
Jesus Christ
as small as you are so you understand what the fight is all about eh
as you small reach
who spoil you zinnyzee
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by derecho(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
You need Jesus not religion... True Christians are not competiting with anyone,Jesus is our focus.
Churchgoing and being a Christian are not the same.
GoTV:

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
hmmmmmm, the man is a real player o, the women are not even beautiful.
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
tunary:

Jesus Christ

as small as you are so you understand what the fight is all about eh

as you small reach

who spoil you zinnyzee
You too dey follow call me small pikin

I will surprise all of you one day.
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by adedayoa2(f): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
excel001:

This is to show you have never travelled outside the shore of your local village, a moslem woman married a husband in Dankama (near Keita local govt i served in Katsina) and also another man in their main town and was shuttling between the two until she was caught.. No religion supports adultery, that most Moslems cover their own up do not make them better, though we still have good Moslems that uphold to their true values . I also want to boldly say u were never and not a real Christian and will not be missed if your confusion makes you to migrate. You shifted from individuals to pastors, thank God you didn't say Christ is biased, if you do not make Christ your role model in Christian race u will end up deceiving yourself. Please you can help us do the separation by joining whatever religion before Christ does the final one on the last day.
una get time, this guy is always migrating on every thread. Abeg make una fashy am
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by LegitBoyy: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

You're such a coward, I took my time to go through your posts on Nairaland and it followed the same line of your stupid post about being a Christian and how Muslims behave blah blah.. I have no problem with either side of the coin you choose but hiding under one to degenerate another is unmanly. Your father should be ashamed of giving birth to a coward like you.

Keep on deceiving yourself coward grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by otherway: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
MrRichmond:
See the power of big dicck?

but Op why u no add pics na

Ode, where did you read about big dick? It's more of his prowess.
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bia op no place in Okpoko looks like that pics u posted,
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by otherway: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

Honestly in most cases,marrying a Muslim lady is like marrying peace. Mostly cultured with huge tolerance for polygamy

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Akshow:
Dirty looking women
fighting for that big lovely dick! cheesy grin
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by samcus(m): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
naa women dey rush men now
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Zuorom: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hotfreeze:
I'm sure that man must be NwaAmaikpe's father.
Where is NwaAmaikpe by the way?
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by dochenaj: 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Smh, smb, sma
Is that all there is, to shake?
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by dochenaj: 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Smh, smb, sma
Is that all there is, to shake? Lol
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by SOFTENGR: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2018
babeosisi:
Fabricated story
You said stripped themselves unclad but we see 2 clad women
I can see full cladded women
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Firebomber: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2018
rock003:

You are a Christian indeed. A Christian that said Job denied God. What a "Christian"

He is not a Christian jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by elmodee7(m): 12:13am On Sep 09, 2018
people of the flat and promiscuous lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by elmodee7(m): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2018
dreamwords:
grin

people of the flat.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Bestattitude(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2018
Inukwa?? abeg na jazz the widower use?? nawa oo.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by OShepherd: 12:27am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:
You nailed it sir! HyperHypocrisy has eaten deep into most 'Christian" blood! Even the devil is better than some so called "Men of GOD"

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Duru009(m): 12:34am On Sep 09, 2018
Any woman can kill for a good cockk
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Gagare1(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:

First of all my dear, please don't be offended by my response to your comments.

1) That being said, Christianity remains the only true way to God (making it the very best there can ever be) irrespective of what "Christians" do or fail to do. Jesus Christ (The WORD of God) remains the standard.

2) To be a Christian means to live like Christ every moment, anything contrary to this is unchristian. Therefore, when you speak of people who are knowingly and comfortably living a life of sin you must know that you are dealing with non Christians. Jesus said not all who call him Lord will enter his kingdom. That does not mean that Christians do not sin, they do, but they hate it and always run back to God through Christ for a new start. Gradually, they learn to sin less as they grow more and more into the full likeness of Christ; this is a life long journey.

3) If you are even contemplating quitting the Christian faith because of what others are doing, then it means your relationship with Christ is not personal but dependent on others. If that is the case, then am sorry to tell you that you are not yet a Christian as you claim to be.

Christians look to God as their father, Christ as their Savior and the Holy Spirit as their guide. In a nut shell, Yahweh is all they look to and follow. They are not shaken by what the world around them does.

I hope you can now truly accept Christ and be worthy of the name CHRISTIAN.

Much Love.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by VULCAN(m): 12:54am On Sep 09, 2018
Here he is again.

The Yoruba Muslim who never ceases to pretend to be a Christian.

We are on to you

GoTV:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! / Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.