Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,717 members, 7,938,184 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) (39197 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2018
tamethem:

You are as senseless as Mohammed who collected the wife of his adopted son and claimed Allah told him to do so.
He eventually created the deadliest religion in the history of man Islam.

You guys won't allow Christians into you forum but you think you have the right to come here and be masturbating .

They can't come to LASUTH because they are more sensible than you and your Evil prophet.
They know its the sick that goes to the healer not the healer going to the sick.
Next time you have your normal madness attack your family should leave you at home and ask the Hospital to come shift base and come and heal you in your compound.
You can't figure out the reason your insanity has not escalated is that they bind you and take you to the hospital to get your injection.

Christ did not go looking for people to heal they bring the sick to him.

Go find healing before its too late.

I appreciate your epistle reply for my simple comment.
Anyways I can only conclude your emotional intelligence is below zero.
Anyways enjoy the new week!

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
BalogunIdowu:

I appreciate your epistle reply for my simple comment.
Anyways I can only conclude your emotional intelligence is below zero.
Anyways enjoy the new week!

I you like weep till eternity. I have spoken my mind. Learn to mind you Godforsaken business.

Christian forum is for Christians and not for evil jihadists.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
tamethem:

Your comment is decorated with gross senselessness.

It is the sick that finds a healer not a healer looking for someone to heal.

When you are sick you go to the hospital not that the hospital will come to you.

Your middle name should be Dindinrin .

Always use your head when attacking the church.

Jesus never went into hospitals to look for ppl to heal, the sick looked for him, found Him and got healed.

You too need to find a healer fast, it seems your condition is deteriorating.
Go and die, werehhh
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by tartar9(m): 1:41am On Sep 11, 2018
tamethem:

I you like weep till eternity. I have spoken my mind. Learn to mind you Godforsaken business.

Hurray!!!
That crucified pig you worship will be so proud

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2018
tartar9:

Hurray!!!
That crucified pig you worship will be so proud

That shows how mentally derailed you are. The same person you call Anobi Issa is who you are abusing grin

Your state of mind is a sorry case.

You need help asap grin
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2018
fapcrook:
Go and die, werehhh

grin
you need help!
grin
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:20am On Sep 12, 2018
tamethem:

One day you'll mature to be more tolerable bro

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
BalogunIdowu:

One day you'll mature to be more tolerable bro

Your senselessness is as high as Kilimanjaro.

you insult me, insult my faith , call me names for what I believe which shouldn't be your headache and you want me to be tolerable.

I don't know you and you don't know me, why must I say my mind and you should take an offence in that and start insulting me.

Guy swerve .

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2018
tamethem:

Your senseless is as high as Kilimanjaro.

you insult me, insult my faith , call me names for what I believe which shouldn't be your headache and you want me to be tolerable.

I don't know you and you don't know me, why must I say my mind and you should take an offence in that and start insulting me.

I bet you forgot previous messages.
Who has done the insult here, who has abused a religion here, who has called names here...
Show the messages to anyone and see them judge.

Nice talking, see you when I see you

Guy swerve .

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Gallantchrist(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Why the Pastor and him wife no follow them wear that green nylon bag for body?

Bro am a chosen
Our pastor waer it
Not only members
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 5:20am On Sep 15, 2018
Gallantchrist:

Bro am a chosen
Our pastor waer it
Not only members

Chosen indeed. No be you dey curse person here?
Gallantchrist:

White goat
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by tricksbykabir: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by alienvirus: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / Powerful Worship Songs. Sing All This Before Sleeping / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.